Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Don't agree with illegals just being able to come over here, stay here and set up shop. I also don't agree with separating children from their parents. With all that said I really like this statement.

Church nativity displays Jesus, Mary and Joseph in cages, separated at the border
EDKPJSLUDVE75CRLH475XAIGVY.JPG

Don't agree with illegals just being able to come over here, stay here and set up shop. I also don't agree with separating children from their parents. With all that said I really like this statement.

Church nativity displays Jesus, Mary and Joseph in cages, separated at the border
EDKPJSLUDVE75CRLH475XAIGVY.JPG

Bro illegals can't just go to the States and set up shop. Not from the Southern border anyway.

Bro illegals can't just go to the States and set up shop. Not from the Southern border anyway.

Yet they do. Explain to me how an illegal being able to get a state driver's license and in-state college tuition not setting up shop.

I'm so tired of the fuckin khive

I hate fantatics of all quarters they are ever thing they accuse Bernie bros of being as far as being obnoxious

If she hitches her wagon to Biden that should be a slap in the face...

Linda Ronstadt Shuts Down Pompeo After He Wonders ‘When Will I Be Loved’

Tough love, indeed.

Singer Linda Ronstadt didn’t hesitate to rip into Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during a State Department reception at the 42nd Annual Kennedy Center Honors in Washington on Saturday night, according to a Variety report Sunday.

During his first turn as the official host of the event, where honorees receive their Kennedy Center rainbow ribbons, Pompeo wondered aloud: “As I travel the world, I wonder when I will be loved,” referring to lyrics in Ronstadt’s 1975 hit “When Will I Be Loved,” according to Variety.

When Ronstadt, who is known as an ardent critic of President Trump, took the microphone to receive the honor, she took aim at Pompeo.

“I’d like to say to Mr. Pompeo, who wonders when he’ll be loved, it’s when he stops enabling Donald Trump,” Ronstadt said, according to Variety.

Variety reported that Ronstadt immediately sat down after her remark, which drew gasps, slow-building applause and cheers from the audience.

Last month, Pompeo signaled that that he would be open to investigatingTrump’s debunked conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 elections.

Back