Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Wait... what?
I think he meant to say aborted at 9 months old.

I’ve never heard a single case of someone having an abortion in the 9th month of pregnancy. They using the fact that there’s not a law against something, which is absent only because it’s so unlikely to happen, as ammo.

I think he meant to say aborted at 9 months old.

I’ve never heard a single case of someone having an abortion in the 9th month of pregnancy. They using the fact that there’s not a law against something, which is absent only because it’s so unlikely to happen, as ammo.

Ammo that apparently justifies imprisoning women for having a miscarriage.

Disgusting

Trump Tells Mostly Jewish Crowd They’ll Vote For Him Because They Want To Protect Their Wealth

President Donald Trump invoked several anti-Semitic tropes while speaking to the Israeli American Council on Saturday night.

During his speech, Trump accused some Jewish people of not being sufficiently loyal to Israel.

“You have Jewish people that are great people, they don’t love Israel enough,” Trump said.

He also told the mostly Jewish audience that they wouldn’t vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) for president because, according to him, they want to protect their money from her proposed wealth tax.

“You’re not going to vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that much,” Trump said, using his racist nickname for the senator.

“You’re not going to vote for the wealth tax,” he said. “Let’s take 100 percent of your wealth away. No, no.”

“Even if you don’t like me — and some of you don’t; some of you, I don’t like at all, actually — and you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’ll be out of business in about 15 minutes,” he continued.

Trump made similar comments in August about Jewish people who don’t vote Republican.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty,” he said.

Back