The Official World Politics Thread

What are are talkin' about. Can't you see it says 'the world needs to come together'
China is the number 1 most polluted countries. 14 of the 15 most polluted cities is in India. Yet they don’t receive any pressure. I’m guessing they don’t buy into the human made climate change hoax so they get left alone

• Haha
Reactions: Focal Point
China is the number 1 most polluted countries. 14 of the 15 most polluted cities is in India. Yet they don’t receive any pressure. I’m guessing they don’t buy into the human made climate change hoax so they get left alone
Tell us more

It’s a scam to scare people to buy into expensive and less efficient methods of energy. There is no proof that human influence has affected the climate. The planet has always gone thru periods of warming and cooling

Post isnt dumb enough for me to think you don't believe in climate change and it's too dumb for me to believe it's your real opinion

Step up ya troll game don

View attachment 195600

Post isnt dumb enough for me to think you don't believe in climate change and it's too dumb for me to believe it's your real opinion

Step up ya troll game don
Stop being a dumb ass. Climate has always changed on the planet. Scientists have been making doom predictions regarding the climate for a hundred years. Yes my friend it’s getting warmer and all things will cease to exist even though it was warmer during the Jurassic period. Oh guess what the planet was filled with animals and plant life.

It’s a scam to scare people to buy into expensive and less efficient methods of energy. There is no proof that human influence has affected the climate. The planet has always gone thru periods of warming and cooling

Look everyone.

We have one of the top 0.1% of Scientists in the world posting right here on the ABW.

He knows more than the millions of other scientists in the world who hold diametrically opposed positions on this issue.

Good sir - how many PhDs do you hold and in what fields and how many decades have you been researching this topic?

Can you provide us a few hundred pages representing samples detailing the peer reviewed research that has shaped your opinions on this topic?

Do tell!

Last edited:
Look everyone.

We have the top 0.1% of Scientists in the world posting right here on the ABW.

He knows more than the the millions of other scientists in the world who hold diametrically opposed positions on this issue.

Good sir - how many PhDs do you hold and in what fields and how many decades have you been researching this topic?

Can you provide us a few hundred pages representing samples detailing the peer reviewed research that has shaped your opinions on the topic?

Do tell!

how many phds do you think think all these guys have all together? It’s ok my friend the climate is going to kill us all for real this time. Hurry my friend send more money and power to these companies based in California for renewable energy.

All I’m saying is that I don’t see any proof that humans have a big impact on our climate. It looks like we’re on a ride of the planets trend of warming and cooling that we have no control of.

Look everyone.

We have one of the top 0.1% of Scientists in the world posting right here on the ABW.

He knows more than the the millions of other scientists in the world who hold diametrically opposed positions on this issue.

Can you provide us a few hundred pages representing samples detailing the peer reviewed research that has shaped your opinions on the topic?

Do tell!
Can you provide this evidence from these millions of scientists? Preferable ones that aren’t getting paid or funded to reach certain conclusions. Then make sure they take into account our atmosphere cycles and our sun’s cycle etc etc etc. like if this Has been solved I just wonder why some scientist still study and research the topic and there’s still debates if you can’t refute these conclusions

• Haha
Reactions: Peace_79 and Inori
All I’m saying is that I don’t see any proof that humans have a big impact on our climate.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Just because you refuse to believe common sense, empirically proven truths does NOT mean there is no evidence to substantiate them.

if you “don’t see any proof” you are CHOOSING not to look for it.

You could literally type in “climate change proof” into google and find hundreds of articles with decades of empirical evidence to rebut your nonsensical opinion.

Now why you would choose NOT to do that, is a question you will have to answer for yourself.

Last edited:
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Just because you refuse to believe common sense, empirically proven truths does NOT mean there is no evidence to substantiate them.

if you “don’t see any proof” you are CHOOSING not to look for it.

You could literally type in “climate change proof” into google and find hundreds of articles with decades of empirical evidence to rebut your nonsensical opinion.

Now why you would choose NOT to do that, is a question you will have to answer for yourself.
Why must you lie? There is no proof that climate change is human driven. Not one model takes into account all the different factors that affects our climate. Co2 contributes to less than 1% of green houses gases. I can pull of articles stating there’s not enough evidence to make that claim of climate change being man made.

I digress tho. Climate change doom predictions have made many people filthy rich