Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Interested to see to see what this debate look like now that some of the fat has been trimmed off

Should be comedy if nothing else
That's the thing though, it's just as many people on the stage as before, just one night less. I'll start checking for them when they cut it down to about 5.

Fucking thread.

Pass this on.. That Cac gets the founding fathers treatment and is representative of a democraticnparty that didn't have to worry about our voices

Times up

WTF?! I didn't get a chance to see the debates last night but wow.. that's just... smfh. I already wasn't a very big fan of Biden but this shit here is crazy.

But instead of the media talking about this.. they're going to keep talking about how Castro talked about Bidens memory

WTF?! I didn't get a chance to see the debates last night but wow.. that's just... smfh. I already wasn't a very big fan of Biden but this shit here is crazy.

But instead of the media talking about this.. they're going to keep talking about how Castro talked about Bidens memory
Joe Biden is racist. Also an absent minded fool

Klobuchar is to fuck her uncle and his rusty ass rifle she black on black crimed a question about racism

Back