Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Hilarious that Biden said what he said and yet the media and trend on Twitter is silent.

If that was Trump everyone would’ve lost their minds. Everyone deserves their rightful criticism and what Biden said was ignorant. He should’ve wrote what he was going to say in the right words. What a fool.

Hilarious that Biden said what he said and yet the media and trend on Twitter is silent.

If that was Trump everyone would’ve lost their minds. Everyone deserves their rightful criticism and what Biden said was ignorant. He should’ve wrote what he was going to say in the right words. What a fool.

giphy.gif

honestly.....i used to be up on the news.

yall memba

i still am but i cant do it no more with the US president.

i cant.

shit is making us look so bad here.
I keep up more with the daily DR news......shit is less violent and stupid and they some violent and dumb ass folk.

i just got my voting shit in order.......if i vote all yall better aswell.

@Rubato
nigga you better bring them hoes out to vote.

honestly.....i used to be up on the news.

yall memba

i still am but i cant do it no more with the US president.

i cant.

shit is making us look so bad here.
I keep up more with the daily DR news......shit is less violent and stupid and they some violent and dumb ass folk.

i just got my voting shit in order.......if i vote all yall better aswell.

@Rubato
nigga you better bring them hoes out to vote.

I got no hoes, sorry

He's really tryin to make this into a factual thing. He knows his followers will believe anything he says.

I hope all of this backfires on him in way that they turn on him, and gets him kicked outta office
There's got to be something that his supporters just want let him cross the line on. Democrats need to find that thing and expose it.

If he starts losing his base he's done for. The GOP doesn't like Trump, they just fear his grip on the base.

There's got to be something that his supporters just want let him cross the line on. Democrats need to find that thing and expose it.

If he starts losing his base he's done for. The GOP doesn't like Trump, they just fear his grip on the base.

When he started talking about preventing the mentally ill from buying guns, his base threw an absolute fit. They threatening not voting for him if he goes thru with it.

When he started talking about preventing the mentally ill from buying guns, his base threw an absolute fit. They threatening not voting for him if he goes thru with it.

And that's the key...their base. The GOP fear them. What's even more hilarious...THEY created them. The current base is the evolved form of the tea pary.

The GOP created this monster. Now, the monster is outta control to the point where they no longer can control it. All the base gotta do is say "primary" and them GOP "leaders" straighten up.

Back