Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Whitest shit I ever heard

meh.. I very much dislike Trump, agree w nothing he does or says, but to feel the same way about other ppl and “cancelling” them because of their views is petty and bs. If we were to truly do this, everyone would more than likely lose half of their places they shop or eat at. To me, it’s not about complaining who does what, it’s about voting. This is why I’ve stopped wasting my energy on Trump. Everyone is still out there crying on social media, it’s been 3 years... 3 years of crying, lame tweets, latching on to every word and sentence. Me, I’m voting and can only hope the rest of everyone who put their energy into crying about trump can put forth that energy into going to a booth and voting him out of office. They’ve all done more harm in the crying than they even realize, though...

I feel wack thinking it cause people have died, but dude has had a great week and I can't help but wonder if he can capitalize and carry it somewhere. I don't know his politics but I can tell he's a good dude and that's something at the top of the list of what ya'll need in office right now.

yea...

Tommy Lee ranting = lame. That kind of rhetoric will put Trump in office again. Ppl cheering it on, too. smh.

Back