Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

#1 You watching Fox News ... that’s your first problem.

#2 Follow the logic.

What do you think would happen if Muller formally determined that the President indeed committed a crime ... and then turned around and failed to indict him per the explicit policy of the organization that employed him?

The President would have his name smeared with no due process ... no recourse to formally litigate or refute the claims made against him.

A fate that breaches his constitutional rights.

Why?

Because he is serving as the sitting President of the United States. He can’t go to court and wait out a 3 year trial.

So if it isn’t Muller’s job to determine if the President committed a crime, and should be removed from office; whose job is it?

The answer is - Congress.

And the Impeachment Process.
Chill with the insult my guy not all white ppl watch fox news.

Its a legit question i didnt read the report and im not so 'politically inclined'.

To me it sounded like contradiction, i dont refute that trump broke laws.

The hearing also seemed to me like nothing will come of it. It seemed pointless.

Which leads to my next question. What leads ppl to believe there is a higher chance for impeachment after the hearing than before?

And btw i dont have twitter. Most of trumps tweets i read actually come from this thread.

I don't understand why people are saying Mueller bombed or didn't perform well. He told they asses up front the report was his testimony and they still drug him in to testify. Then they're surprised that he sticks to the report.

More importantly, if anyone there truly cared about this country they would have placed an equal or additional amount of emphasis on foreign meddling in our elections. Dems just wanted to get Trump and Republicans just wanted to support Trump.

It's a sad day though when people on the right bash an outstanding statesman such as Robert Mueller in support of a morally deprived individual such as Donald Trump. I thought the same thing when they started bashing McCain.

Carlson Gives More Life To Tip-Off Conspiracy: CNN ‘Openly Colluded’ With Mueller Team

After Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) on Wednesday revived the conspiracy theory that special counsel Robert Mueller’s team leaked to CNN about Roger Stone’s arrest, Fox News host Tucker Carlson gave it legs.

Ahead of Stewart’s appearance on Carlson’s show Wednesday evening, Carlson spouted off on CNN President Jeffrey Zucker, who he claims is using the network as his “personal mouthpiece.”

“Believe it or not, CNN was once a semi-serious news network some of us used to work there, and then a former entertainment producer called Jeffrey Zucker took over the place,” he said. “Zucker has long aspired to run for office as a Democrat, he’s bragged about it, and so he’s decided to use CNN as a personal mouthpiece for political purposes.”

Carlson dragged the network for its coverage of the Russia probe before raising the conspiracy that Stewart floated during his questioning of Mueller on Wednesday. As TPM noted Wednesday, the theory has been largely debunked.

“At times, Zucker’s puppets on the channel openly colluded with Robert Mueller’s prosecutors,” he said. “For one example, Mueller’s team clearly tipped off CNN before arresting Roger Stone at his home in Florida. There was a CNN crew on the scene before dawn to humiliate Stone, as armed federal agents barged into his home at 6 a.m. for purposes that have never been clear, even until this day.”

Trump Appeared Before Presidential Seal Doctored To Include Russia, Golf Imagery

The presidential seal behind President Donald Trump at Turning Point USA’s student summit Wednesday seemed innocuous at first glance — but closer examination reveals Russian and golfing imagery.

As the Washington Post breaks down, the eagle on the seal was two-headed, closely resembling the bird on the Russian coat of arms. Its talons clutch golf clubs, not arrows, seemingly a jab at Trump’s prodigious golfing habits.

The Post found what seems to be the same phony seal online, featuring the text “45 is a puppet” in Spanish.

A spokesperson for Turning Point USA told the Post that he had no idea where the image of the seal came from.

“It was a last-minute A/V mistake — and I can’t figure out where the breakdown was — but it was a last minute throw-up, and that’s all it was. I can’t figure out who did it yet,” he said. “I don’t know where they got the image from.”

Chill with the insult my guy not all white ppl watch fox news.

Its a legit question i didnt read the report and im not so 'politically inclined'.

To me it sounded like contradiction, i dont refute that trump broke laws.

The hearing also seemed to me like nothing will come of it. It seemed pointless.

Which leads to my next question. What leads ppl to believe there is a higher chance for impeachment after the hearing than before?

And btw i dont have twitter. Most of trumps tweets i read actually come from this thread.

Nothing is going to come of it. All this shit from the beginning has been for show and is nothing but high political theater to keep both sides duping the people who fall for the shit. Which is a majority of the people on both sides IMO.

Buuuuuuuttt...they knew the hazards of the job.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thinkPres.Obama (or one of the other Democratic nominees) try to introduce legislation for clean energy, and that those same coal miners would be trained and converted for that. That way they won't have to worry about losing their jobs. And the ones who opted to retired would get medically compensated in case they develop black lung cancer.

But THEY were agaisnt the shyt...supported the GOP and Trump believing they would be taken care of. Now we here. Smh.
This needs to be called out a few times nationally and then quietly dealt with to forever have their vote

So the counterintelligence probe is still going on into things likely brought up as in bribery and money laundering. They already have enough to impeach this President and then indict his ass once he's out of office. Nancy needs to get the fucking ball rolling.
Moderate Democrats may catch hell for it, look what happen back with Clinton and Republicans

Last edited:
Shit ain't like them rosters Malcolm X talked about not coming home... US been doing this same thing a long time

The hall is
giphy.gif

Back