Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Yea but still no AOC or Pelosi

AOC...

Screenshot_20190724-185550_Samsung Internet.jpg

As for Pelosi...I'm thinking she's playing the long game wit this.

Keeping him in office now until 2020 means...him being a constant reminder of what's at stake. Get voters to turn out.

If they impeached him now...then folks won't be as enthused, b/c in their heads...

"Well we got Frump outta office. Mission accomplished. Nothing else needs to be done"

She wanna keep that fire going and het folks out to vote.

EARVdZSWkAsvyYW.jpg

whoever on the bottom right got blocked out lol

AOC...

View attachment 153050

As for Pelosi...I'm thinking she's playing the long game wit this.

Keeping him in office now until 2020 means...him being a constant reminder of what's at stake. Get voters to turn out.

If they impeached him now...then folks won't be as enthused, b/c in their heads...

"Well we got Frump outta office. Mission accomplished. Nothing else needs to be done"

She wanna keep that fire going and het folks out to vote.
Voter turnout will be at a record high in 2020 but niggas need to focus on winning battleground states starting w Wisconsin

Been wondering what is this pic everyone was talkin about wit Jon Stewart. Then I saw the last page. Lol.

McConnell is the 2ND person voters need to focus their attention of removing from Congress.

This is what confuses me

Mueller explicitly states they couldnt determine if Trump had committed a crime...which would include obstruction of justice.

Then goes on to state hes aware of Trump attempting to sway ppl from 'flipping' and doing other shit that would fall under obstruction.

False.

Muller lays out over a dozen crimes, and countess acts of abhorrent behavior.

However, none of those crimes or acts rise to the level of “criminal conspiracy” - which is a very high legal bar that requires one to ascertain the ‘state of mind’ of the conspirator... which requires, among other things, multiple thorough interviews of the subject.

Trump obstructed any reasonable chance of being interviewed by Muller. That was not by accident.

You want to know another obstacle that prevented Muller from proving a very high legal bar (that it would be even with FULL cooperation) - the fact that a dozen people in Trump’s orbit continually and overtly lied over and over and over ... about everything to Muller and his team - including and especially Trump.

This is well documented.

That made it even more difficult to prove the crime of “criminal conspiracy”. Especially when you are proposing to charge the most powerful man in the world.

You would need an iron clad case.

Muller did however clearly articulate a mountain of evidence in there area of “Obstruction”.

Make no mistake - if Trump was any other citizen in the county - he would have been indicted ... beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But as a sitting president, Trump could shoot someone in the temple in broad daylight and could not be indicted.

It is against DOJ policy to indict a sitting President.

Again. You state the Muller couldn’t determine if Trump has commited a crime.

This is unequivocally false.

He couldn’t TELL us whether or not he determined that Trump committed a crime.

Not without indicting him and providing him an opportunity to recieve due process and have his day in court.

Which is impossible for a sitting President and something hat DOJ wouldn’t even allow in the first place.

So instead - he laid out in excruciating detail what Trump did - which amounts to ...

You guessed it - HIGH CRIMES!

Read the report or a summary if you don’t believe me...

It’s up to Congress to take up one of the only remedies available to “indict” a sitting president - Impeachment.

Which is an entirely different conversation

False.

Muller lays out over a dozen crimes, and countess acts of abhorrent behavior.

However, none of those crimes or acts rise to the level of “criminal conspiracy” - which is a very high legal bar that requires one to ascertain the ‘state of mind’ of the conspirator... which requires, among other things, multiple thorough interviews of the subject.

Trump obstructed any reasonable chance of being interviewed by Muller. That was not by accident.

You want to know another obstacle that prevented Muller from proving a very high legal bar (that it would be even with FULL cooperation) - the fact that a dozen people in Trump’s orbit continually and overtly lied over and over and over ... about everything to Muller and his team - including and especially Trump.

This is well documented.

That made it even more difficult to prove the crime of “criminal conspiracy”. Especially when you are proposing to charge the most powerful man in the world.

You would need an iron clad case.

Muller did however clearly articulate a mountain of evidence in there area of “Obstruction”.

Make no mistake - if Trump was any other citizen in the county - he would have been indicted ... beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But as a sitting president, Trump could shoot someone in the temple in broad daylight and could not be indicted.

It is against DOJ policy to indict a sitting President.

Again. You state the Muller couldn’t determine if Trump has commited a crime.

This is unequivocally false.

He couldn’t TELL us whether or not he determined that Trump committed a crime.

Not without indicting him and providing him an opportunity to recieve due process and have his day in court.

Which is impossible for a sitting President and something hat DOJ wouldn’t even allow in the first place.

So instead - he laid out in excruciating detail what Trump did - which amounts to ...

You guessed it - HIGH CRIMES!

Read the report or a summary if you don’t believe me...

It’s up to Congress to take up one of the only remedies available to “indict” a sitting president - Impeachment.

Which is an entirely different conversation
I was with all the shit u were saying until muellers opening in part 2....at 22:20-22:42 mark:

He explicitly states in those 20 sec that them not bringing charges had nothing to do with OLC opinion of indicting a sitting president but rather that they could not determine a crime.

Which makes it more confusing when mueller goes on to point out examples of obstruction

He explicitly states in those 20 sec that them not bringing charges had nothing to do with OLC opinion of indicting a sitting president but rather that they could not determine a crime.

Which makes it more confusing when mueller goes on to point out examples of obstruction

#1 You watching Fox News ... that’s your first problem.

#2 Follow the logic.

What do you think would happen if Muller formally determined that the President indeed committed a crime ... and then turned around and failed to indict him per the explicit policy of the organization that employed him?

The President would have his name smeared with no due process ... no recourse to formally litigate or refute the claims made against him.

A fate that breaches his constitutional rights.

Why?

Because he is serving as the sitting President of the United States. He can’t go to court and wait out a 3 year trial.

So if it isn’t Muller’s job to determine if the President committed a crime, and should be removed from office; whose job is it?

The answer is - Congress.

And the Impeachment Process.

Read a summary of Vol 2 of the Muller report and tell me if you can “determine if the President committed a crime” ...

It’s pretty damn obvious.

And You and I are average dudes on a Message board.

Robert Muller is one of the premier legal minds of the last few decades...

You think there is any question in his mind of that fact?

It wasn’t his job to make DETERMINATIONS.

It was his job to INVESTIGATE and present his findings.

His findings are DEVASTATING. The problem is no one wants to read them.

They'd rather listen to Trump’s tweets.

Last edited:
#1 You watching Fox News ... that’s your first problem.

#2 Follow the logic.

What do you think would happen if Muller formally determined that the President indeed committed a crime ... and then turned around and failed to indict him per the explicit policy of the organization that employed him?

The President would have his name smeared with no due process ... no recourse to formally litigate or refute the claims made against him.

A fate that breaches his constitutional rights.

Why?

Because he is serving as the sitting President of the United States. He can’t go to court and wait out a 3 year trial.

So if it isn’t Muller’s job to determine if the President committed a crime, and should be removed from office; whose job is it?

The answer is - Congress.

And the Impeachment Process.
Read a summary of Vol 2 of the Muller report and tell me if you can “determine if the President committed a crime” ...

It’s pretty damn obvious.

And You and I are average dudes on a Message board.

Robert Muller is one of the premier legal minds of the last few decades...

You think there is any question in his mind of that fact?

It wasn’t his job to make DETERMINATIONS.

It was his job to INVESTIGATE and present his findings.

His findings are DEVASTATING. The problem is no one wants to read them.

They'd rather listen to Trump’s tweets.

Had to hit you with the double GOAT's.

Lord knows if this was Pres. Obama...MY...GAWD! The GOP would've impeached...charged...convicted him allin 1 week!

Back