Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

View attachment 143260

tenor.gif

Got'em!

I like how Tapper just let him stew in his own stupidity...then ended the interview. Lol

The look on the judges says it all.

They're literally flabbergasted at the fact that this hefa is arguing how those kids don't need soap, toothbrushes, or other sanitary products.

I want people to remember this. Come 2020...there should be NO excuses as to why anyone refuses to vote.

From a legal point of view 'safe and sanitary' isn't defined so she could make that argument. Might have worked if it wasn't little children separated from their parents and sleepin' on cold floors she was defendin'

But I think the judges was relying on common sense tho. Something that's obvious. That's why they looked at her like that. Like this is something that shouldn't even be argued about.

At least that's what I got from it

The look on the judges says it all.

They're literally flabbergasted at the fact that this hefa is arguing how those kids don't need soap, toothbrushes, or other sanitary products.

I want people to remember this. Come 2020...there should be NO excuses as to why anyone refuses to vote.

No excuses huh. Sad to say but u think the average american gives af about those kids.

Back