Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Republicans don't ask such question or have reservations of promoting white supremacy or inflaming the democratic base they just do... Manifest Destiny white supremacy has no breaks...

But people who say they are progressive pump fake and are reserved...

Disagree, again you need support from republicans to impeach, you know damn well they wont, waste of time, doing it just to do it is pointless if you already know the endgame, them trying or not trying to impeach will make zero diffrence come election time, at this point you either voting for or against him regardless

Democrats looking that weak (not even trying to impeach) will cause them to lose voters. It’s about the perception more than the result, which is usually the case in politics.

This political party shit is toxic and irresponsible as fuck

Until they realize that shit will get worse and worse

Exactly. It does no one any good if both parties keep going nuclear and one up each other.

Next thing you know the American system would look like Venezuela.

Was responding to the last post but if yall think the Republicans care about trivial matters such as the perception of the otherside then I really don't know

I moreso meant the Democrats are fighting for the perception of the true “independents.” I’m not really sure how many of those are still left though, despite everybody lying and calling themself one.

I moreso meant the Democrats are fighting for the perception of the true “independents.” I’m not really sure how many of those are still left though, despite everybody lying and calling themself one.
There is no such thing as independents.. those people are unaffected and are "apolitical" wishy washy motherfuckers who vote on a whim

white supremacy doesnt move with apologies..

Democrats looking that weak (not even trying to impeach) will cause them to lose voters. It’s about the perception more than the result, which is usually the case in politics.
So are you going to not vote for them if they dont try and impeach him? Perception is most ppl know it wont work anyway so it wont matter to them, but i could see russians trolls using that on social media to try and get ppl tho

Last edited:
At this point in this polorized political world, impeachment will be symbolic. The republicans held senate will not push it forward.

On top of that it will look and he will push the narrative that its witch-hunt and he’s getting unfairly treated by the Democrats/media.

What the Democrats need to do is to focus on trumps words and actions.

For example, he just released his budget proposal which included cutting a lot of social services that people around the country use(Medicare, SS, etc).

Just beat that dead horse that if he wins he will cut those services.

At this point in this polorized political world, impeachment will be symbolic. The republicans held senate will not push it forward.

On top of that it will look and he will push the narrative that its witch-hunt and he’s getting unfairly treated by the Democrats/media.

What the Democrats need to do is to focus on trumps words and actions.

For example, he just released his budget proposal which included cutting a lot of social services that people around the country use(Medicare, SS, etc).

Just beat that dead horse that if he wins he will cut those services.
Agree, plus when impeachment fails hell use that to bragg and"claim a victory" over the dems, basically the same shit as hes doing with now with the muller report

Back