Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I don't like Trump one bit and I can't stand him but facts show that the US economy is a fucking beast right now. The markets are even taking advantage of the fact. 98% of it is all the Obama Administration but Trump or his cabinet has done a good job at building on to what the Obama Administration did for big business and the economy. I thought Trump was gonna go backwards with it but he hasn't.
Hes going backwords with literally every damn thing else

Who cares about low corporate taxes besides corporations? He flat out lied about lowering taxes for regular people.
Shit his ass lied bout damn near everything he said lol but he got them tax cuts tho! But only the top 1% seein the benefits from that shit so yea that was basically bullshit too

Listen to me, Trump is a HORRIBLE President, straight trash without a doubt. But out of 100% of the things he's done 1% the economy they've done well with this far.

Obama did so well that Trump is able to piggyback off his economic policies and continue with it. Sadly of Trump wins a second term he's gonna take credit for the US economy.

I hate Trump but they've done well with the economy and markets are also thriving off it as well.
Again, your average person isnt a big business owner or playing the stock markets so he gonna need more than a good economy if he wants to be a lock for re election, we worried bout the fact that hes one of the worst presidents of all time and this admin is fucking garbage, fuck about the damn stock market

The economy is not Trumps doing and his policies have made it significantly worse is measurable ways. The tax cut has blown a hole in the deficit and will be over a trillion dollars by the next election.

Not even factoring in that the number of fortune 500 companies that paid no taxes or received a rebate doubled due to the lower tax rate. When you say the economy is booming you ain't talking about the little guy.

The economy is not Trumps doing and his policies have made it significantly worse is measurable ways. The tax cut has blown a hole in the deficit and will be over a trillion dollars by the next election.

Not even factoring in that the number of fortune 500 companies that paid no taxes or received a rebate doubled due to the lower tax rate. When you say the economy is booming you ain't talking about the little guy.

Lol @Sion from Canada he gets to reap the benefits of the stock market without realizing that shit has zero impact on quality of life for most Americans...corporate tax cuts are completely irrelevant for me.

No offense

As fucked up as it sounds he has done well with the US economy. Shit unemployment is at an all time historical low at 4% and may fall to 3.5% which would be fuckin NUTS in this day and age for a super power like the US.

It was trending that way bruh.

It was at a low 1 year into his presidency. And shit don’t move that fast. That’s legit all Obama.

I said it before BHO is the best president when it comes to the economy for what he had to take over.

As fucked up as it sounds he has done well with the US economy. Shit unemployment is at an all time historical low at 4% and may fall to 3.5% which would be fuckin NUTS in this day and age for a super power like the US.
This nigga startin to sound like a fox news talking point, what are you gonna say next "look at all the good hes done for blacks"

This nigga startin to sound like a fox news talking point, what are you gonna say next "look at all the good hes done for blacks"

“Can someone tell Mr. Nipsey Hussle that I have the lowest African American unemployment rate in history?”

If Trump goes up against Sanders he can win because Sanders didn't have a good economic plan. The only person I believe who can comfortably defeat Trump is Joe Biden but he hasn't come out and officially joined the fray I don't think. Sanders can beat him on social issues no problem but the economy is gonna be tough for him. Elizabeth Warren I can't judge yet, Kamala I would like to see her win because she would work hard to undo all the fuckery the KKK cabinet is implementing that's gonna fuck over minorities in 5-10 years. Cory Booker I don't know much about.

I agree about Sanders. The more momentum he gets, the more likely it is that Trump gets another term. His supporters refused to vote for Hillary in 2016 bc they were butthurt and that’s a big reason we have Trump. He needs to go tf away ASAP.

Fam I'm more surprised no one has tried to shoot Trump especially after he announced he's getting the financing to build a wall. When I first saw the headline I was sick to my stomach SMMFH

Lol if they do it won’t be over the wall...I still don’t think anyone believes that’s gonna happen.

He’s going to build some “very nice” sections of wall and call it a day. A contiguous wall isn’t logistically or financially possible.

I’m more surprised cardiac arrest ain’t taken him out, as high strung as he is constantly.

The saddest shit about this is objectively Trump had such a good platform from the Obama Administration on the US economy that when his re-election campaign comes he's gonna be notoriously tough to beat unless recession comes. As much as I can't stand the bastard his approach to the US economy would earn an A- from me. Corporate tax rates at all time lows, small business taxes at all time lows (lowest in US history - this was Obama's policymaking tho), robust economic growth, the shit is sad but Trump is winning on the economy. It's hard to tell people it doesn't matter who's in office with the economy (unless it's doing bad) which will give him a huge edge SMMFH.

You’re right in the fact that our broad economic trends can be attributed to Obama’s tenure in lifting us out of one of the worst systemic recessions in history and putting us on a positive trajectory.

Unfortunately, broad trends do little to reflect the realty in the ground... We have wealth inequality in America that rivals that of medieval times ... and Trump’s policies have only exacerbated it.

90% of all new income generated today goes to the top 1 %.

The top one-tenth of 1 % owns as much as wealth as the bottom 90 %.

30% of the country survives on less the $40K a year. And another 40% of Americans can’t afford a sudden $400 expense.

As far as stock gains, given the trillions of dollars in corporate wealth - how much of that is the average American actually seeing? And even in the job/employment numbers, I’ve read that 95% of ALL new jobs created since 07’ are temporary positions.

Trump hasn’t helped matters by inciting a Trade War with China, waisting Billions of dollars and the paychecks of over a million families with a needless government shut down, and giving away a Trillion Dollar tax cut mostly for the top 1% just to continue the macro economic trends that Obama already started.

Your read of his performance is overly generous.

For the 8th time he's done lousy in everything except for the economy man. Only thing Trump was good for was business. He's been trash everywhere else. He's YOUR president tho and y'all better vote him out.
He aint MY president my nigga, dont start with that whiteboy shit

The US dollar still trails the Euro AND the British pound, so it’s stil mot prevalent.

I can’t trade that for all the fuckshit that has gone on over the past 2+ years.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...evel-anixety-mueller-report-show-ratted-trump

WH Officials Having ‘Breakdown-Level Anxiety’ That Mueller Report Will Show They Ratted On Trump

Multiple current and former White House officials-turned-witnesses for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are fretting that their identities will be exposed in the full report, outing them as the sources of damning information about President Donald Trump.

According to an NBC News report, many of them have contacted the Justice Department to determine if their names, or at least obvious clues about their identities, will be redacted from the report. The DOJ has reportedly stayed mum.

An NBC source close to the White House reported “breakdown-level anxiety” among those who shared information with Mueller.

The witnesses are parsing phrases spoken by Attorney General William Barr that information about “peripheral third parties” could be redacted if it would “infringe on the personal privacy.” But for now, the witnesses, like everyone else, will have to wait until Thursday to read all about it.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/i...fficial-mocks-her-death-threats-on-instagram/

Ilhan Omar Gets New Death Threats After Senior Trump Official Mocks Her Death Threats on Instagram

When Lynne Patton, the highest ranking black woman in the Trump administration, isn’t fulfilling her duties as regional administrator at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, it turns out she’s shitposting on Instagram.

Patton posted an image on her personal Instagram account over the weekend mocking the torrent of death threats received by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), which apparently skyrocketed after President Donald Trump targeted her in an incendiary tweet.

Trump posted a video that interspersed Omar’s recent comments about 9/11 — which critics said downplayed the seriousness of the tragedy — with graphic video of the attacks. Omar said in a statement days that the president’s tweet led to an increase in death threats against her.

In her Instagram post, Patton said that she herself has been on the receiving end of death threats, and mocked Omar’s caution about her own:

Well, progressive magazine Mother Jones took a look through the commentsleft by some of Patton’s 84,000 followers on the post, and found fresh death threats against Omar, including one user who said he has “no problem with someone killing her terrorist ass.”

“Fuck threats better yet someone just do it,” another user commented.

Patton responded to the Mother Jones story on Twitter, demanding the magazine write a follow-up on the death threats she faces.

9A88E7F1-086B-4F07-830B-5F6273E94BE7.gif

Back