Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I stated at the beginning of this thread that Cory Booker was my pick. I'm still standing by that. The news of him and Rosario Dawson will only help him. Of the people who are the most qualified he has the least amount of warts and concerns. He checks a lot of boxes. He's also a really good candidate if going forward we want to change the type of people who we think can become President. he bridges a gap. He's not the solution to a lot of what's wrong in this country but no man or woman is. He does however, bridge the gap and brings us closer to resolving a lot of issues.

Also can you imagine the media frenzy if Cory Booker and Rosario Dawson had a wedding while he was in office? A black couple at that. That's really crazy to think about really.

This shit is unprecedented. Unbelievable. For some reason I thought they would back the deal.

General election time?

Lol she has to resign

The only sensible thing to do it extend the leave date and have every party actually work together to find a deal they agree on.

This is a issue that shouldn't be dealt with by one party it affects too many

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ince-helped-coax-khashoggi-site-of-his-murder

Pompeo Welcomed Saudi Prince Linked To Khashoggi Murder To US Thursday

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday met with Saudi Prince Khalid bin Salman, who was linked to the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, The Washington Examiner reported.

A State Department spokesperson confirmed Khalid bin Salman’s meeting with Pompeo in Washington, D.C., to TPM, pointing to a readout of the meeting, which described the discussion as a continued part of efforts to “advance the U.S.-Saudi partnership.”

According to the CIA’s assessment of Khashoggi’s murder, Khalid bin Salman encouraged Khashoggi to visit the embassy to retrieve documents so he get married. Khalid bin Salman denied that he helped lure Khashoggi to the embassy.

Khashoggi didn’t leave the embassy alive. Turkish investigators and the CIA determined that the Washington Post columnist was tortured, murdered and dismembered inside the facility.

Khalid bin Salman is not the first member of the royal family that Pompeo has played nice with since Khashoggi’s murder. He met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in October, just weeks after Khashoggi was murdered.

The crown prince and Khalid bin Salman have maintained that they were not aware of plans by top Saudi officials to murder Khashoggi, a well-known dissident of the Saudi kingdom.

This is what happens when a criminal is allowed to pick his judge they should ve revoked those abilities while the investigation was running .... I said this 2 yrs ago

29th March 2019 - 23:00

giphy.gif

*looks at time, sees the United Kingdom are still in the European Union*

Back