Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry Resigns After Pleading Guilty To Theft
Her resignation comes a month after she admitted to an extramarital affair while in office.

yo wtf is going on out chea
the same shit i have been saying for a long time....

these white people were able to get away with shit because no one challenged them.

they are all falling apart because they never had morals, empathy or sympathy for anyone.

their time is up and they are nervous

https://www.mediaite.com/online/sin...o-tape-promos-blasting-media-so-manipulative/

Sinclair Broadcast Group Reportedly Forcing Its Anchors to Tape Promos Blasting Media: ‘So Manipulative’

Has Sinclair Broadcast Group been forcing its anchors to tape anti-media propaganda?

According to CNN’s Brian Stelter, the media corporation — which operates nearly 200 local TV stations across the country — has required anchors at its stations to record what the company is terming a “journalistic responsibility message.”

That might sound noble. But the copy contained in this message, obtained by Stelter, paints a much different picture:
The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media. More alarming, national media outlets are publishing these same fake stories without checking facts first. Unfortunately, some members of the national media are using their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’ … This is extremely dangerous to our democracy…We understand Truth is neither politically ‘left or right.’ Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

Anchors at Sinclair stations have voiced their concerns about the message to Stelter

“This is so manipulative,” one anchor told Stelter.

Nah, Sinclair is even more right-leaning than Fox News. Basically alt-right.
That's why I said it's the source of the message that's the problem.

The message at face value holds merit. I'd say it describes conservative outlets though, which of course is ironic.

Back