Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Reminds me of Murder at 1600 “ the presidency of the United States is bigger than any individual, it is an institution which must be protected at all times

What's crazy is that Trump's done a lot of idiotic and foul shit outside of this investigation that will have repercussions for years to come, but since everyone put so much importance in this investigation that shit gets overshadowed now.

Yea, the media is to mostly blame for all the eggs being placed into the Russia basket.

Dumb as hell

Lol, I was just thinking that Barr is Trumps guy ain’t he?

The corruption is in plain sight.

There’s clearly two reports. Meullers report and Barr’s report.

This is very interesting to say the least. It's not clear but I want to know if this is done in regards to all private prisons or just the ones that are housing illegal immigrants and illegal kids. From what I've read this shit is really just about illegals and unaccompanied kids caught and detained ICE.

This is very interesting to say the least. It's not clear but I want to know if this is done in regards to all private prisons or just the ones that are housing illegal immigrants and illegal kids. From what I've read this shit is really just about illegals and unaccompanied kids caught and detained ICE.
That's a good point

Back