Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I'm reluctant to believe anything like this. For all we know...they could be a member of the GOP posing as a Bernie supporter, just to paint them in a fanatic light.

BUT THEN AGAIN...these Bernie fanatics are crazy, and can be unreasonable.

With regards to folks calling her a lunatic for going at Chelsea Clinton..

seems like she was making the point that folks ridiculously jumping all over Ilhan Omar for being "Anti-Semetic" and giving her a hard time for being a Muslim... that kind of thinking is what can lead to demonizing Muslims and in extreme cases.. carrying out mass shootings in mosques.

I don't necessarily agree with that correlation... but to call that woman that approached Chelsea a lunatic or a fanatic is a bit much IMO

Smh.. I don’t like John McCain but a least he had the heart to go fight in ‘Nam.. While Trump just talks tough on Twitter and when he’s behind a microphone at one his fascist rallies...

With regards to folks calling her a lunatic for going at Chelsea Clinton..

seems like she was making the point that folks ridiculously jumping all over Ilhan Omar for being "Anti-Semetic" and giving her a hard time for being a Muslim... that kind of thinking is what can lead to demonizing Muslims and in extreme cases.. carrying out mass shootings in mosques.

I don't necessarily agree with that correlation... but to call that woman that approached Chelsea a lunatic or a fanatic is a bit much IMO

Even that whole situation wit Ilhan Omar I feel some type of way about it.

I've read her comments, trying to understand it, and where the backlash comes from.

Seriously...if she wasn't a Muslim American...would she have gotten this much vitriol? Cuz honestly...I seriously doubt it.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...king-soooo-hard-on-being-politically-correct/

On Saturday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro was conspicuously absent from her normal time slot on Fox News Channel. And on Sunday morning the network’s biggest fan had something to say about.

President Donald Trump wants Pirro back on the air, he tweeted Sunday morning, tagging Fox News with his programming guidance. Fox must “stay strong” said the President, and “fight back with vigor” against being “politically correct.”

Pirro’s absence is conspicuous and, in the President’s mind, related to political correctness, on account of her comments a week ago regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar. Pirro said in her monologue on March 9th that Omar is “sharia compliant” and suggested Omar’s adherence to that was “antithetical to the constitution.”

Fox News later issued a statement condemning those remarks.

Last edited:
Back