Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Trump thinks he is a mob boss

“No I don’t want to be a mafia boss, but you know what? Many people have told me that I’m the inspiration for mafia bosses being called “the Don.” Maybe it’s true maybe it isn’t, but I’ve been told this by many people.”

Last edited:
Some Tories just defected and joined the group of Labour independents who left Labour yesterday.

So basically it's another centre 'right of left' establishment party.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...an-gettysburg-address-yelling-about-instagram

Don Jr. Writes A Caption Longer Than The Gettysburg Address Yelling About Instagram

Screen-Shot-2019-02-20-at-12.35.35-PM.png

Donald Trump Jr. posted an Instagram with a caption exceeding the word count of the Gettysburg Address hollering about what he perceives to be “censorship” of his account due to some amorphous “leftist activism.”

“This kind of leftist activism and censorship must finally stop. The attack on free speech cannot be allowed to continue on platforms as large as Instagram and with as much reach,” Trump Jr. wrote. “This is no longer a simple little error or coincidence as they keep claiming. This is a systematic and sustained one way attack.”

Trump Jr.’s diatribe was launched by a follower telling him that he or she could not like one of his posts.

Officials at Instagram did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

4AAD901F-28D5-4F20-972B-6BF2E55AF79D.gif

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/cnn-doj-could-get-mueller-report-as-soon-as-next-week

CNN: DOJ Could Get Mueller Report As Soon As Next Week

Newly sworn-in Attorney General William Barr is preparing to announce the conclusion of the Mueller investigation as soon as next week, CNN reports.

Barr intends to then submit a summary of a confidential report compiled by Mueller to Congress after the close of the probe, the story says.

The “scope and contours” of what Barr plans to send to Congress are unknown, according to CNN, and the timeframe between Mueller ending his investigation and Barr sending the report to Congress also remains unclear.

The regulation governing the special counsel requires that Mueller send a confidential report to the Justice Department regarding prosecutorial decisions made in the course of the investigation.

Barr toed a careful line during his testimony before Congress last month, saying that he intends to be “transparent” while citing Department policy against publishing damaging information about people who have not been charged.

Back