Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/axio...-after-white-house-vows-to-hunt-down-leakers/

Axios Publishes More Leaked Trump Schedules After White House Vows to Hunt Down Leakers

On Sunday, Axios published more of President Donald Trump‘s daily schedules.

And once again, it seems the president is spending a lot of his day in “executive time.”

Axios’ Alexi McCammond was able to obtain four new schedules. (They have been retyped for source protection and published here.)

Axios also noted that according to these obtained daily agendas, “the president spent 50% of the four days last week in non-structured ‘Executive Time.'”

Trump’s schedule does not include all of his activities, a point likewise noted by Axios in their most recent report.

However, the leaking of the schedules the first time around reportedly riled Trump so much, that the White House has launched an investigation using their IT team to find out who is behind the schedule leak.

Trump has also taken to Twitter to defend his use of time, insisting that he works “more hours than almost any past President.”

“The media was able to get my work schedule, something very easy to do, but it should have been reported as a positive, not negative,” Trump tweeted on Sunday, referring to a past Axios story. “When the term Executive Time is used, I am generally working, not relaxing. In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President.”

It’s the only shine she get all year...let her cook when his term ends (hopefully in flames) she’ll have the shit sammich of these pics then.

What yall think about a democrat in Virginia writing up articles of impeachment for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on 2 allegations of sexual assault. Nothing was proven against Fairfax. Yet Northram was clearly on some other shit with the blackface shit yet no articles of impeachment for him though.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain to me WTF she is try to say here? From where the video start to about the 4:50 mark. I'm not getting it.

What yall think about a democrat in Virginia writing up articles of impeachment for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax or 2 allegations of sexual assault. Nothing was proven against Fairfax. Yet Northram was clearly on some other shit with the blackface shit yet no articles of impeachment for him though.
I think it's BS to do it without proof. But sexual assault is more serious than blackface from the 80's. Sorry, it just is.

My conspiracy theory thought is that the governor is orchestrating all of this behind the scenes. One of the main points for calling for his resignation was the appeal of the person next in line. Now the next two people in line are in some shit.

Or maybe it's the Republicans trying to get them all out of there.

Either way, it's not a good look for any of them.

I think it's BS to do it without proof. But sexual assault is more serious than blackface from the 80's. Sorry, it just is.

My conspiracy theory thought is that the governor is orchestrating all of this behind the scenes. One of the main points for calling for his resignation was the appeal of the person next in line. Now the next two people in line are in some shit.

Or maybe it's the Republicans trying to get them all out of there.

Either way, it's not a good look for any of them.

It's understood that sexual assault is worse than blackface. But the blackface is proven and the sexual assault is allegations. Yet they trying to impeach a person for allegations and doing nothing about the proven misdeed.

Also if the top 3 people go down in Virginia the 4th person in line is a republican.

I'm thinking its a little of both Northram is pulling some shit with Fairfax and the repulicans are fucking with all of them so they can get their person in the gov. seat based on the line of succession.

It's understood that sexual assault is worse than blackface. But the blackface is proven and the sexual assault is allegations. Yet they trying to impeach a person for allegations and doing nothing about the proven misdeed.

Also if the top 3 people go down in Virginia the 4th person in line is a republican.

I'm thinking its a little of both Northram is pulling some shit with Fairfax and the repulicans are fucking with all of them so they can get their person in the gov. seat based on the line of succession.
I don't know what stance they're taking, but if it's on legality, then black face is not illegal so they wouldn't impeach. Guess it depends on their basis for impeachment.

What yall think about a democrat in Virginia writing up articles of impeachment for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax or 2 allegations of sexual assault. Nothing was proven against Fairfax. Yet Northram was clearly on some other shit with the blackface shit yet no articles of impeachment for him though.

Yeah that something nefarious is going on

Back