Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

If he actually cared about border security, he would not have his actions driven by extreme right wing radio personalities.

If he actually cared about border security, he would accept reasonable legislation to ADRESS border security that includes technology, staffing, ehanched prciesses AND physical barriers

If he actually cared about border security, at the VERY least he would accept the House proposal to reopen the government and return gainful employment to over 800,000 Americans while they negotiate on the issue.

But he doesn’t.

Like I said b4...this all a smokescreen

I have the perfect solution to the electoral college that I created years ago:

Each state (plus DC and US territories) gets one point for winner take all in votes - thus making them ALL carry equal weight.

In addition, points would be given to the candidate for winning the OVERALL popular vote margin at the end of the election, listed as follows:

0-99,999 votes: one point

100,000-199,999 votes: two points

200,000-299,999 votes: three points

300,000-399,999 votes: four points

And so on. At the end, the candidate with the most points wins, and there should be no doubt after that. Plus, this system would ENSURE that everyone's vote would matter, and that the states matter as well.

I have the perfect solution to the electoral college that I created years ago:

Each state (plus DC and US territories) gets one point for winner take all in votes - thus making them ALL carry equal weight.

In addition, points would be given to the candidate for winning the OVERALL popular vote margin at the end of the election, listed as follows:

0-99,999 votes: one point

100,000-199,999 votes: two points

200,000-299,999 votes: three points

300,000-399,999 votes: four points

And so on. At the end, the candidate with the most points wins, and there should be no doubt after that. Plus, this system would ENSURE that everyone's vote would matter, and that the states matter as well.
Would be interesting to test this out on actual election results in the past and see what the outcome would be. Hilary would have beat the breaks off Trump.

Trump = 30 + ME-2 = 32
Clinton = 20 + DC-1 + 30 popular points (10 points per million votes over) = 51

I'd probably tweek the points some but this is a good idea.

"I don't care that most of the workers not getting paid are Democrat..."

So pretty much fucc those families.

I actually can’t believe a human of this caliber is president of the United States.

I have to slap myself to see if I’m awake.

He is a child.
Look at this shit. Just fucking read it man

Jesus

It’s unbelievable. I was just remembering when we all assumed it wouldn’t happen and that. Then the people who thought he would become presidential or rise to the occasion. Nope. The fucking guy from the Apprentice as president is exactly as bad as we thought it would be.

His followers do.

All this shyt is to feed them. Just to keep them believing that it's a big conspiracy against him.

They are a cult. That “I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave” might be literal

The real reason he wants the shutdown to continue. Remember the rumors were that the Mueller report drops next month.

Im so hyped for the mueller report to drop. I do think its gonna be a let down tho. Odds are the most that will happen is they will charge don jr. Trump may jus have to pay a few fines for tax evasion.

Im so hyped for the mueller report to drop. I do think its gonna be a let down tho. Odds are the most that will happen is they will charge don jr. Trump may jus have to pay a few fines for tax evasion.

I just hope he presents his evidence publicly and not just his conclusions. Without evidence Trump gets to put whatever spin on it.

I just hope he presents his evidence publicly and not just his conclusions. Without evidence Trump gets to put whatever spin on it.

You think trump cares about evidence?!

Whatever the result, trump gone add his own spin. Trump never cared about facts he wont start when the report drops.

You think trump cares about evidence?!

Whatever the result, trump gone add his own spin. Trump never cared about facts he wont start when the report drops.

Sure, but for the public you need evidence to put up next to Trump’s BS. His BS can’t be the defining narrative.

Time for the 25th amendment to be invoked; this is exactly why it was written and added....this shutdown goes further we gonna get there

Every individual citizen’s vote should count equally. Aren’t we supposed to be “created equal?”

I don't understand any voting system that doesn’t look to accomplish this.
popular vote would actually do the exact opposite

electoral college forces candidates to campaign across the country rather than just battle it out for the top 5 major cities. that's why a candidate can lose for ignoring 'not as important' states they thought were a guarantee win due to historical voting trends

some sort of change needs to be made though

Last edited:
Back