Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Saying Democrats will help blacks is not wrong. As black people, our only path to success in this country is to push through this wall with Democrats. There is no other option. All of this black building, buying black, banking black, black utopia shit does not have the foundation to get far in this country at all. If it did then we would've rose up a long time ago and would be leading this nation now but we aren't. A very small percent of black people even vote and some of the ones that do even vote Republican or third party like idiots.

The reason why I say it's Dem no matter what is because the only other option is vote Republican or third party which is dumb or don't vote at all and buy into all of this black people are independent shit. Black folks aren't organized nearly enough to go away from our best option at this point in time which is to vote Dem no matter who the candidate is. At least later on we can manuver ourselves into better position should we choose to replace the Dems we vote for. There is no wiggle room with Republicans. They don't like us.

I agree with alla that mate read my post I've said pretty much exactly what you said. Where we disagree is probably a question of semantics

If the dems got the numbers after November could they realistically impeach Kavanaugh from the Supreme court?

On the Kavanaugh situation. its white women's chickens coming home to roost imo. If they didn't vote for trump, they never woulda had this shit sandwich of a situation. you Reap what you sow and voting matters.

now the country is fucked for years to come. HA!

If the dems got the numbers after November could they realistically impeach Kavanaugh from the Supreme court?

I seriously doubt it.......the Constitution states you need 67 votes from the Senate to remove a President, Supreme Court Judge, etc by impeachment. After how this 51-49 partisan vote for Kavanaugh went, I seriously doubt that happens

Amazing how all this going... Cosby goes down Bret gets off, Stanford swimmer gets a cake sentence and Marcus Banks goes down for 5 years before it's discovered he's innocent. Poor or doing ok man does wild shit as a kid and it follows him forever preventing jobs, rich man does some shit and all is forgiven or don't judge some shit from so long ago. Will the Supreme Court effect black ppl directly? So many thoughts...

Back