Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

That Cuomo cnn show is woat. I jus dont trust him, like he tries too hard.

Van said trump became potus when he bombed syria....fuck him

I
FUCKIN
HATE
CRIS
CUOMO

that carebear ass David Hasselhofff knock of loves eveybody

We enjoy hearing your point of view you will be back on the show.. get the fuck out of my face.

LETS GET AFTER IT!!

what kind of knock of Mills lane shit is that fuck him
:umf3:

Last edited:
https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...-dirty-secrets-national-enquirer-kept-on-him/

Trump Reportedly Wanted to Purchase, Bury Decades of Dirty Secrets National Enquirer Kept on Him

There’s been a lot of commotion lately about the three-way dynamic between Donald Trump, Michael Cohen and the National Enquirer, and a new report suggests that the president planned on suppressing decades worth of secrets that the tabloid knew about him before the 2016 election.

According to New York Times that Trump and Cohen came up with a plan to buy all the dirt that the tabloid and American Media Inc. collected on him since the 1980s. This comes after the flurry of news regarding how Cohen secretly recorded his boss talking to him about the Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougalhush money schemes, and also the fact that Cohen has implicated his boss as being directly involved in his campaign finance lawbreaking.

From the report:

The existence of the plan, which was never finalized, has not been reported before. But it was strongly hinted at in a recording that Mr. Cohen’s lawyer released last month of a conversation about payoffs that Mr. Cohen had with Mr. Trump.

“It’s all the stuff — all the stuff, because you never know,” Mr. Cohen said on the recording.

The move by Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen indicated just how concerned they were about all the information amassed by the company, American Media, and its chairman, David Pecker, a loyal Trump ally of two decades who has cooperated with investigators.

Previous reports suggested that the Enquirer had a safe full of damaging stories and hush money information that they suppressed on Trump’s behalf over the years. It’s not clear whether federal prosecutors have seen this alleged dirt, but it could become a subject of intrigue in the coming days since Enquirer chief and longtime Trump pal David Pecker has been granted immunity as he cooperates with authorities investigating Cohen.

What a time to be alive...

I'll believe it when I see it.

But my first thought if that happens is when people should really be worried cause whatever the powers that be has been planning is ready to be implemented and they no longer need to use Trump as a distraction.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...or-legal-onslaught-should-democrats-win-house

WH Woefully Unprepared For Legal Onslaught That Would Accompany Dem Takeover

Allies of the Trump administration are seriously concerned that President Donald Trump lacks the circumspection and his staff lacks the manpower and expertise to deal with the legal onslaught that will inevitably occur if Democrats win the House in the fall.

According to a Wednesday Washington Post report, impeachment is sometimes discussed behind closed doors in the administration, and often used by Trump’s lawyers as a cudgel to prevent the impetuous President from saying things that could be used against him.

But, although Trump frets about it in the abstract, he lacks the focus and historical understanding to see the full scope of the threat he could face should Democrats triumph in November. In addition to impeachment proceedings, he and his administration could be smacked with subpoenas about specific violations or possible crimes, which would leave his bare-bones staff swamped with paperwork it lacks the lawyers to handle.

The Trump administration has long had problems attracting top-tier talent, a task which would just get harder if potential candidates perceive a personal legal risk to taking positions close to the President.

Trump has reportedly expressed desire to poach lawyers he sees as sufficiently aggressive, who are currently representing his family members and colleagues. With Don McGahn’s imminent departure, his legal staff is even more sparse than usual and hurting for lawyers with expertise in Constitutional law and a grounding in past impeachment hearings.

“Winter is coming,” said one close Trump ally told the Washington Post. “Assuming Democrats win the House, which we all believe is a very strong likelihood, the White House will be under siege. But it’s like tumbleweeds rolling down the halls over there. Nobody’s prepared for war.”

B6DB20A0-C82F-460B-8183-0F57987827B5.gif

I
FUCKIN
HATE
CRIS
CUOMO

that carebear ass David Hasselhofff knock of loves eveybody

We enjoy hearing your point of view you will be back on the show.. get the fuck out of my face.

LETS GET AFTER IT!!

what kind of knock of Mills lane shit is that fuck him
:umf3:
Fam In the debate about Trump advocating violence , Van Jones opened by saying Trump is doing a good job and his main issue are the tweets and stupid comments....he snuck that in quickly but I peeped it.... fam is an undercover Trump lover

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...-out-of-step-on-declaration-to-end-korean-war

North Korea Mess: Trump And Pompeo Out Of Step Over Declaration To End Korean War

At the Singapore summit in June, President Donald Trump promised North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that he would sign a peace declaration officially ending the Korean War soon after their meeting. Now, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is demanding that the North Koreans hand over 60 to 70 percent of their nuclear warheads in the next six to eight months before they get the declaration.

Unsurprisingly, this has caused some tension.

According to a Wednesday Vox report, this discordance between Trump and Pompeo has stalled diplomatic efforts with North Korea, as Kim feels that he’s being yanked around and made to look foolish by the Americans reneging on their promises.

Trump recently cancelled Pompeo’s trip to North Korea reportedly due to an angry letter he received from Kim. The North Koreans see Trump as more pliable to their agenda.

Also causing snags is the resistance within the Trump administration to signing a peace declaration.

Per Vox, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and National Security Adviser John Bolton are against the move, worrying that the North Koreans would just lie about denuclearizing and would back out when they get what they want—a reason that Pompeo is pushing for denuclearization first—and that an official end to the war would let the North Koreans demand that all U.S. troops leave South Korea. The guards stationed there currently act as a buffer to dissuade the North Koreans from taking military action against their southern counterpart, lest they risk antagonizing the American military.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/man...rump-editorial-youre-the-enemy-of-the-people/

Man Charged With Sending Death Threats to Boston Globe After Trump Editorial: ‘You’re the Enemy of the People’

FBI agents arrested and charged a California man with making threats against the Boston Globe, NBC News reported Thursday.

Robert Chain, 68, was arrested after threatening employees of the newspaper over its recent editorial decrying President Donald Trump‘s anti-press rhetoric.

Per NBC News, Chain was recorded calling into the Boston Globe and threatening to kill employees, echoing Trump’s rhetoric about the media.

“You’re the enemy of the people,” a transcript of the chilling call reads, “and we’re going to kill every fucking one of you.”

“Hey, why don’t you call the F, why don’t you call Mueller, maybe he can help you out buddy. Still there faggot? Alright, why, you going to trace my call? What are you going to do motherfucker? You ain’t going to do shit. I’m going to shoot you in the fucking head later today, at 4 o’clock. Goodbye.”

Chain made around 14 threatening calls to the Globe from August 10 to August 22, per NBC News.

It’s only matter of time before an unstable Trump Cult member strikes again.. And more innocent people get hurt or unfortunately die...

Back