Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Faux News is going hard in the paint discrediting millennials as unpatriotic, lazy, uninformed, etc.......dont think thats a good strategy to disparage a large voting block like that
Lol it's hilarious, instead of adapting, they're trying to dirty the voting bloc which will just make more turn out

I saw the breaking news.. just now about Trumps CFO

at first im like i thought this happened yesterday.. but that was Pecker..

Clearly getting my whites confused.

That noose is getting tight..

Tweet Storm cometh

They're closing in on Trump

DlTSYYAU0AA4-Lh.jpg

This shit is wild, the feds are treating the trump situation jus like a classic old school mob case. All the under guys are gettin deals while they go after the head. Only this time the head is the got damn POTUS! The feds bout that action.

Good to justice working, regardless of who you are.

Faux News is going hard in the paint discrediting millennials as unpatriotic, lazy, uninformed, etc.......dont think thats a good strategy to disparage a large voting block like that

They know they've already lost that battle they have internal statistics. Boomers are propping up TV in general

The problem with the stagnation of dems is they dont want to do too much.. they want to appeal to the old demographic that why shit trudges on so slow.. they gotta stop lookin back

if the old blood wont do it.. this new crop gotta rise up.. and go full throttle on impeach

Back