Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

trump-804x450@2x.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-pet...to-twelve-klansmen-trying-innocent-black-man/

Rep. Peter King Compares Mueller Investigators to ‘Twelve Klansmen’ Trying Innocent Black Man

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) compared the FBI agents who worked on the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia to members of the Ku Klux Klan sitting on a jury for the trial of an innocent black man.

Appearing on Fox News, the New York Republican emphasized Inspector General Michael Horowitz‘s conclusions about bias at the FBI, but dismissed his determination that bias did not taint the results of the Clinton and Trump probes.

“I think the fact he was able to repeat just how many abuses there were, how much bias there was,” King said. “Now whether or not he concludes that the overall findings were biased: When you have almost everyone involved in the process being biased, to me it would be like if you were twelve Klansmen on a jury and a African-American was convicted, and the evidence wasn’t there.”

“Maybe you can’t find the bias in the courtroom, or in the jury room, but you know that those people are biased going in, and that’s the way that I see this with the FBI,” King said.

3A266B6D-AE80-4BFF-9DB5-A70263713A53.gif

Bitch knew she d never be able to eat her Mexican food in peace drafted that order right lol fuck everyone involved

Back