Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I really would like to know what she was promised for this type of loyalty. To day after day go out there and make yourself look like a fool whatever was promised to her on the back end of all this would have to be something spectacular. I mean that shit has be on a multi-generational level of longevity.

The way politicians play with words regarding peoples lives is so fucked up. She has a point because of the language of the Flores Settlement made in 1997 but she acting like Trump and the Republican majority couldn't change that shit if they wanted to.

And its up to the law enforcers to enforce the law.. they dont have to.. pen to paper and votes is the last and most permanent step.. ssame way in some places that some places have given directive to stop arresting people for small amounts of weed

And its almost taboo to hate hate.. shit is gettin really crazy

thats trump interview was just next level

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...nce-to-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders

Trump Shrugs At Prospect Of Losing Press Secretary: ‘Everybody Leaves’

President Donald Trump showed indifference to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Friday, revealing that he did not watch her contentious press briefing on Thursday and that the prospect of her departure does not ruffle him.

“I don’t think so, but at a certain point everyone sort of has to leave,” Trump told Fox News’ Steve Doocy when asked if Sanders plans to quit. “I’m like a ship, I just keep going. But Sarah loves this job.

“At some point she will leave like everybody leaves,” he continued. “We’ll get somebody else.”

He also said that he did not watch or hear of her press conference Thursday when she got in heated back-and-forths with reporters over immigration, but that the press treats her “very unfairly.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mueller-probe-could-get-cleaned-up-with-presidential-pardons

Giuliani: Mueller Probe Could Get ‘Cleaned Up’ By Presidential Pardons

On the heels of Paul Manafort being sent to jail, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani hinted Friday that anyone convicted as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe may be spared by presidential pardons.

“When the whole thing is over, things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons,” he told the New York Daily News.

His statement came mere hours after Manafort’s bail was revoked and he was ordered to stay in jail until his trial in September.

“I don’t understand the justification for putting him in jail,” Giuliani added to the Daily News. “You put a guy in jail if he’s trying to kill witnesses, not just talking to witnesses.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rep...ytica-officials-working-on-trump-2020-effort/

Report: Company Run by Former Cambridge Analytica Officials Working on Trump 2020 Effort

A data firm run by multiple ex-Cambridge Analytica officials is reportedly working on Trump 2020 efforts right now.

Data Propria was founded by Matt Oczkowski, who worked with Cambridge until leaving last year, and in a recent interview, he said of the company’s big scandal, “When I first joined there, I legitimately believed in the offering and what they were trying to do. It’s unfortunate that some actions by a few actors at the senior level of the company reflected poorly on the entire company.”

In that same interview, he also talked about Trump 2020 campaign manager (and Trump 2016 digital director) Brad Parscale, saying, “There are few people who understand middle America like we do.”

Today there’s reporting from the Associated Press that Data Propria “has been quietly working” on the Trump 2020 efforts:

The AP learned of Data Propria’s role in Trump’s re-election effort as a result of conversations held with political contacts and prospective clients in recent weeks by Oczkowski. In one such conversation, which took place in a public place and was overheard by two AP reporters, Oczkowski said he and and Trump’s 2020 campaign manager, Brad Parscale, were “doing the president’s work for 2020.”

In addition, a person familiar with Data Propria’s Washington efforts, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect business relationships, confirmed to the AP that Trump-related 2020 work already had begun at the firm along the lines of Cambridge Analytica’s 2016 work.

Oczkowski said the company has been doing work for the RNC regarding the midterms, but both he and Parscale “told the AP that no Trump re-election work by Data Propria was even planned.”

Parscale said he’s focused on the midterms right now and hasn’t started giving out contracts for 2020.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...ughter-white-house-internship-into-law-school

Pruitt Used Office To Get His Daughter White House Internship, Into Law School

As has become an often-repeated theme, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt is again being accused of using his post for personal and familial profit, this time by contacting a Virginia lawmaker to get his daughter into the University of Virginia law school and using his aides to help get her a White House internship.

According to a Friday New York Times report, Pruitt contacted former speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates William Howell seeking help in getting his daughter, McKenna, into UVA law. Howell wrote a letter to the dean on her behalf and she was accepted.

A Pruitt spokesperson told the Times that the two were longtime friends and that “letters of recommendation are normal process for an application to law school.”

In a similar incident, at least three EPA aides were told to help get McKenna a White House internship. Kevin Chmielewski, Pruitt’s former deputy chief of staff for operations, said that Pruitt told them to “see what they could do” about getting her the internship, and that they were asked to complete tasks completely outside of their professional purview all the time. McKenna did get the internship.

According to the New York Times, EPA aides were also deployed to set up calls with his old donors in Oklahoma and secure tickets to the Rose Bowl, in addition to many other sporting events.

Pruitt, amazingly, still retains President Donald Trump’s support despite the dozens of federal ethics investigations his actions have launched—though on Friday, Trump did concede that he is “not happy about certain things” Pruitt has done.

giphy.gif

I really would like to know what she was promised for this type of loyalty. To day after day go out there and make yourself look like a fool whatever was promised to her on the back end of all this would have to be something spectacular. I mean that shit has be on a multi-generational level of longevity.

The way politicians play with words regarding peoples lives is so fucked up. She has a point because of the language of the Flores Settlement made in 1997 but she acting like Trump and the Republican majority couldn't change that shit if they wanted to.

Promised? Shit, that fat hoe was promised nothing than her salary

I figured out why he wants to the NFL players to choose ppl to pardon.

He gon Pardon his friends and say he just doing the same thing he did for black players.

We cant fall for this one. He playing chess with this shit

I figured out why he wants to the NFL players to choose ppl to pardon.

He gon Pardon his friends and say he just doing the same thing he did for black players.

We cant fall for this one. He playing chess with this shit

Agreed but I would still call it checkers in this case....we just gotta think 2 moves ahead

Back