Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

the point is....they are latino and hispanic.

nothing more to it.

the fact sonmeone wants to separate themselves like they are better makes a under handed problem.

kinda like american and african american.....arent we all american?
white latino....why must it be said? can you just be spanish from spain?
non white latino.....the fuck is that? so black....so why are the latinos divided?
Well latino is an ethnicity not a race so I get it. And they did that to themselves, black Latinos pushed to the bottom and white Latinos were put up top... and everything else placed in between.

I feel where you coming from like how black is somehow only associated with Americans and not others around the world, the whole he not black he's African...

Cause that's how America is? It's always about race. Mind you, if you go to any Latin country, they don't be on that. I'm Puerto Rican, I'm Brazilian, I'm Colombian, I'm Cuban, I'm Nicaraguan.

This is just not true.

Tego Calderon and Amara Le Negra has talked about race issues in Puerto Rico. Brazil is just as racist if not worse than this country is.

Now what I can agree with you on is that most do just claim their country without placing african-brazilian or african-puerto rican label on themselves.

This is just not true.

Tego Calderon and Amara Le Negra has talked about race issues in Puerto Rico. Brazil is just as racist if not worse than this country is.

Now what I can agree with you on is that most do just claim their country without placing african-brazilian or african-puerto rican label on themselves.
tego has spoke about it....and said trinidad goes thru the same shit.

Damn.. I thought conservatives were all about protecting free speech.. But I guess they meant free speech for conservatives and most importantly their Dear Leader Trump...

tenor.gif

Back