Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I'll be honest, I never cared about Hunter. I really didn't care about the Trump kids until they were put in important positions in the government.
If u go back to the pages I quoted back when this first started (before election), a lot of people were loud in saying this is fake news, now not a peep. What changed?

I never cared about hunter either, but the collusion of big media to censor a story that turns out to be real is a bigger story here....then again.....this story is turning out to be bigger than what anyone (including ny post) first thought.

@TheNightKing
Page 454-460 if u have the patience

My main argument at the time:
Screenshot_20211013-192631.png

And:
Screenshot_20211013-193533.png

And:
Screenshot_20211013-193933.png

People were so sure about their wrong opinions to defend a politician as dirty as any other. But when it comes election time ppl cling to defend bullshit when the guilt is literally equivalent to the politician they hold outrage toward.

This is a great example.of why I hold the "two sides of the same coin" thought when it comes.to politics.

It's.a shit show many willingly take part in regardless of hypocrisy and contradiction.

Last edited:
Fact of the matter is, if the new info doesn't move u in the slightest from originally defending Hunter or mainstream media who censored it, u either are all for censorship in general or too stupid to realize u support it

For the sake of team Blue v Team red

Fact of the matter is, if the new info doesn't move u in the slightest from originally defending Hunter or mainstream media who censored it, u either are all for censorship in general or too stupid to realize u support it

For the sake of team Blue v Team red
Nah I'm with you on the both sides shit.

I know you go hard (pause) with regard to separating the message from the messenger, but you can't blame people for not believing Trump and Fox News when they thrive on misinformation and down right lies. I mean easily verified lies too.

But you are right to call out the hypocrisy of the media and cover up. They are supposed to do the legwork to verify or debunk these stories. I think they just got tired of playing Trump's game of say some wild shit and send the media on a wild goose chase to distract from his own negative press. And if that was the case here, they'd still be wrong, but I understand it.

Back