Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Time for Dems to grab they nuts and destroy the filibuster so the feds can start to dismantle these states Voter Supression Laws

GA just rushed thru passing a law that is so un American, you're gonna see the lowest votes in that state since the 40's

Its a misdemeanor to give ppl standing in line food and water smh

Like I've said before, they want an entertainer in Chief. I don't know how many times I've heard Fox pundits criticize Biden for being boring. Like that's detrimental to the job or something.

Cuz Frump gave them quotable for days. They started off their shows wit whateva that orange goblin said or did that day.

Peter Doocy as in Steve Doocy s son has been trying to make a name for himself at these press conferences....she usually does a great job on shitting on him

They all butt hurt about it but reveled in the fact Trump called everybody else fake news and the enemy of the people.

This is why I say the Democrats aren't petty enough. She should have called them out on that then said from this point on don't expect to ever be called on again.

I mean I get why she didn't. Why feed into that knowing that's exactly what they want? Ethering his azzz wit a smile was good enough. Notice he didn't have a come back after she skool'd his azzz. Lol

Back