Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Looks like they got Twitter Fingers up outta there

Clear sexist double standard. I blame Joe Manchin n the other conservative senator

Chris Coons sorry azz name on that list.

Pathetic father. I'd have to quit and look for a new career.

abc_biden_coons_lb_150109.gif

Man fuck our government for not passing $15 minimum wage. There's no good reason to be against that. Dumb ass Reps act like its a lot of money talking about "You shouldn't get $15 an hour for flipping burgers." Why not? $15 is not a lot of money. WTF? People really acting like you going to be out there making $15 and balling out of control. GTFOH. Our leadership is trash. Congress should be emptied out and reset.

I'm thinking they should have made the $15/hr minimum wage apply to anybody working full time, say 32+ hours per week. Still get that time and a half for over 40 or even push that threshold out to 50 or something. Idk, just throwing ideas out there.

Part time, say less than 32 hours per week, keep at a lower minimum wage. Maybe not as low as 7.25, but not $15.

This way people working full time get the increased minimum wage but businesses that don't want to pay that can just have a bunch of part time workers. Most businesses will opt for the full time employee if the job is important enough.

Silly Democrats. These niggas still think Republicans give af

These Republicans jus trolling, hustlin, gettin money and stoking culture wars. Then if they get voted out they jus get hired by fox as a paid contributor

Sanders Bill Would Hike Taxes on Big Corporations That Pay CEOs Over 50 Times More Than Median Worker | "Walmart, which pays its CEO nearly 1,000 times more than its average worker, would pay up to $855 million more in taxes."

Back