Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Yeah facts, bro... If I pop into the office wearing some NBs, Sauconys even Asics some of the office staff who know I love sneakers are normally like, 'oh theyre pretty cool what you wearing today???' And then often some hypbeast pops up like, 'Oh I got' or 'their friend' has some Virgil or Yeezy's... I then normally exit stage left as I just dont have the energy sometimes lol

Dont get me wrong I love OG colourways on J's and Air Max's but when a hypebeast tries to play me on my Diadoras or Asics I do get pleasure in pointing out their fckd up toe box shape and glue stains on their Nikes lol...
Facts

Todays wears...

I cant praise this brand 'Mephisto' enough... Their shoes are still handmade in France which is a rare thing these days...

These joints are so comfortable, as I guess they are classed as walking shoes...

Ive only ever bought them in the sale as they are so expensive and managed to catch these for £110 reduced from £195...

DtosaX.jpg

z5j1Z8.jpg

The company try to make you buy your sh!t big though... I sized down as I dont want them to run big as Im not hiking in them lol

nfArkf.jpg

Last edited:
Back