Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Ayo your son ever be trying wear your kicks I know he be trying it

Say what, whos trying what??? I dont have have a son lol

Edit: I just re-read your comment!!!

Nah my nephew gets alot of my older kicks, the lucky fcker is the same size foot as me... Ive blessed him with over 10 pairs of sneakers over the last year!!!

Last edited:
Say what, whos trying what??? I dont have have a son lol

Edit: I just re-read your comment!!!

Nah my nephew gets alot of my older kicks, the lucky fcker is the same size foot as me... Ive blessed him with over 10 pairs of sneakers over the last year!!!

My bad yo I think this the second time I got you confused with somebody. My bad I think it’s Word Life. Lol

View attachment 463453
@AP21 still be wearing ASICS bro

Those are beeeeeautful...

Yo speaking of Asics what/where is the best place to get them ?

I fux wit em:

asics-gel-lyte-iii-adobe-rose-1.jpg

Packer-Asics-Gel-Lyte-III-Game-Set-Match-1_1024x1024.jpg

img55fef73a00855.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-coffee-on-feet-2.jpg

Mainly in Europe bro... I got a few sites I'll link you in abit...

Edit: @Sion these all have a good selection of Asics...

(usa/japan)

(usa)

(usa)

Europe

Last edited:
I caught these in the sale few days ago, on the real no other mainstream brand fcks with Diadora in terms of quality and premium materials, I love their collabs with Leo Colacicco too... Thankfully they often go under the radar...

These 'Endangered Animal' (leone) N9000 Made In Italy joints are on another level...

vZzlKx.jpg

vL2P7N.jpg

efJLYt.jpg
people be sleeping on Diadora's. I mean i know why, but they have some fire colorways and not super expensive either.

people be sleeping on Diadora's. I mean i know why, but they have some fire colorways and not super expensive either.

Some Diadora's, like the N9000's for example are often more expensive then some Jordans or Nikes though, almost $300 but the the build quality and materials are far more superior... But like you say theyre often slept on so you can sometimes catch them in the sale...

Some Diadora's, like the N9000's for example are often more expensive then some Jordans or Nikes though, almost $300 but the the build quality and materials are far more superior... But like you say theyre often slept on so you can sometimes catch them in the sale...
NBs can get pretty costly too but because those brands don't have a Jumpman or a Nike check, people say stuff like "you would pay $300 for those ugly shoes"?

That's why I don't even talk about shoes with people irl.

NBs can get pretty costly too but because those brands don't have a Jumpman or a Nike check, people say stuff like "you would pay $300 for those ugly shoes"?

That's why I don't even talk about shoes with people irl.

Yeah facts, bro... If I pop into the office wearing some NBs, Sauconys even Asics some of the office staff who know I love sneakers are normally like, 'oh theyre pretty cool what you wearing today???' And then often some hypbeast pops up like, 'Oh I got' or 'their friend' has some Virgil or Yeezy's... I then normally exit stage left as I just dont have the energy sometimes lol

Dont get me wrong I love OG colourways on J's and Air Max's but when a hypebeast tries to play me on my Diadoras or Asics I do get pleasure in pointing out their fckd up toe box shape and glue stains on their Nikes lol...

Last edited:
Back