Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I finally get a purchase in the SNKRS app and it’s these shits, smh:

F45EF8BE-C163-43F9-A40A-4A54680888F3.jpeg

I only bought them to resale, but I would have rather gotten the Flint 13’s, smh. Had to buy them aftermarket for $300. This will make up for that L though so I’m even.

I got the concords and these off whites from there. It seems to be pretty legit, but I think they allow bots to operate on there too much which is why us regular buyers don’t get through.

I got the concords and these off whites from there. It seems to be pretty legit, but I think they allow bots to operate on there too much which is why us regular buyers don’t get through.
Tin foil hat

I think this is done intentionally to create demand and limit supply. They already know how many pairs are going to be available which is why they try to funnel people to use the app only for a majority of people to not be able to get said shoes on app.

If I have to sign up for a raffle or app to buy a shoe, fuck that. I don't need the shoe that bad

Tin foil hat

I think this is done intentionally to create demand and limit supply. They already know how many pairs are going to be available which is why they try to funnel people to use the app only for a majority of people to not be able to get said shoes on app.

If I have to sign up for a raffle or app to buy a shoe, fuck that. I don't need the shoe that bad
I’d actually rather buy from the app. No long lines, no fighting at Foot Locker, etc. And if I don’t get them I’m cool either way.

I’d actually rather buy from the app. No long lines, no fighting at Foot Locker, etc. And if I don’t get them I’m cool either way.
ehh this is a spin

you are still doing this via the app just not physically in line

i would say the app is worse b/c you are fighting actual people and bots all vying for a small number of shoes available. I would say the lines are even longer than being in person.

ehh this is a spin

you are still doing this via the app just not physically in line

i would say the app is worse b/c you are fighting actual people and bots all vying for a small number of shoes available. I would say the lines are even longer than being in person.
That all is true, but the length of the line ain’t my problem, it’s having to physically go there and stand in line for hours and metaphorically or literally fight somebody for the shoes. I can do without the shoes if I don’t get them.

That all is true, but the length of the line ain’t my problem, it’s having to physically go there and stand in line for hours and metaphorically or literally fight somebody for the shoes. I can do without the shoes if I don’t get them.
Nk fam lol

You....

Aight b ?

Rocked these Puma x Bobbito Clydes today, had them for 3+ years or more but it was the first time Ive worn them!!!

1Oenej.jpg

Back