Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

These were my first foray into ordering shoes online. I didn't realize they were see-through until they were delivered. You couldn't really tell from the photo I saw on the website...shit just looked cool-grey in the pic.

1.jpg

These were my first foray into ordering shoes online. I didn't realize they were see-through until they were delivered. You couldn't really tell from the photo I saw on the website...shit just looked cool-grey in the pic.

View attachment 351298

They’re definitely see through. I realized that also certain websites show them better in pictures than others and in my experience those run small. They’re cool to work out in though. That’s all I use them for lol.

They’re definitely see through. I realized that also certain websites show them better in pictures than others and in my experience those run small. They’re cool to work out in though. That’s all I use them for lol.

Yep. I bought them from Nike.com but when I checked other sites, afterwards, you could tell the difference. They do run slightly small though. I wear a 13 and there is a difference between these and my others.

20200930_194702.jpg 20200930_194651.jpg

Just got delivered today. More customer air forces I had initials put on the back too. If anybody knows where I can currently find some Concord 11s or Jordan 7s I would appreciate it. Cant find any right now

Back