Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I'm so sick of these got damn raffles for shoes man🤬

Tried to get the Reimagined Breds today. Tried like ten sites. All of em sold out within minutes

Ended up getting the royal/black Reimagined 1's as a consolation. My only issue is I missed them when they were on sale a few weeks ago and ended up paying retail but at least I got some shoes I wanted

Any tips for cleaning Retro toros?

s-l1600.jpg

I fucked around and got this dark spot on my shit while at my nephews birthday. looks like a grease stain or something

Not trying to mess them up cus of the suede material. I thought bout taking an eraser to it but idk

@Banginscrew901 @AP2.5 @Goldie

s-l1600.jpg

I fucked around and got this dark spot on my shit while at my nephews birthday. looks like a grease stain or something

Not trying to mess them up cus of the suede material. I thought bout taking an eraser to it but idk

Not sure on how to get the stain out but most of my shoes that have suede or some type of fabric I get a can of that scotchgaurd and spray em and let em dry

s-l1600.jpg

A suede cleaning kit might be the trick

You would really just want to use the brush or the eraser to try and get it out

Putting any liquid on it might mess up the natural pattern of the material

Suede is a nightmare bro, theres not much you can if you got grease or anything on suede... Chances are if you start trying to clean it off you'll end up spreading it and making it worse...

Good news is I cant actually see where the mark on the sneaker is so lol

That ain't the sneaker man it's just an example pic to shoe the material. I will post it when u get to the crib tho

Lol man I was staring at my screen like I was playing 'Wheres Waldo' (or 'Wheres Wally' as its called in UK)...

Adverse Effects on Staring Too Long on the Computer Screen | Bersih hati  tiada rupa

I had to zoom in close to see it in the pic but me just looking down I can see it clear as day. Idk if any else can see it but shit bothers me. Especially knowing how much I paid for these joints
20240224_200721.jpg

Back