Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Had to finally retire these NB ML999 sneakers...

Theyve been a staple in my rotation for years, gutted I didnt buy 2 or 3 pairs when I originally copped them... I cant find a like for like replacement and New Balance dont do their 'custom shoes' anymore so I cant even make them...

SSYMoa.jpg

I just copped these 998 'Made In USA' joints in the sale though, originally £210 down to £130... They are the closest I could get to my beloved ML999's...

IEFpev.jpg

UsPsq4.jpg

Had to finally retire these NB ML999 sneakers...

Theyve been a staple in my rotation for years, gutted I didnt buy 2 or 3 pairs when I originally copped them... I cant find a like for like replacement and New Balance dont do their 'custom shoes' anymore so I cant even make them...

SSYMoa.jpg

I just copped these 998 'Made In USA' joints in the sale though, originally £210 down to £130... They are the closest I could get to my beloved ML999's...

IEFpev.jpg

UsPsq4.jpg

Just copped these

20231120_112144.jpg

Caught these 'Pegasus 89' in the Nike sale for £57 reduced from £110...

Shape and silhouette wise the Pegasus 89 is probably my favourite Nike runner sneaker or close to it...

edit: just had come up, I just noticed theres a tiny black line on the tongue and part of the lace... So I rang Nike trying my chance of getting a little discount code but they said I could send them back an exchange... I said nah I dont want to that as its a mission to go the post office, so they gave me £20 refund... Which means I got them for £37!!!

0xcfa3.jpg

Last edited:
Y’all I think I gotta roll with goat again but they oissed me off recently I don’t use third party stuff rather get nikes straight from Nike and etc. but goat has a good rep. So other day I try and get some grey dunks and did Klarna cuz why not. DHL supposed to deliver my shit and DHL is janky. Never got my shoes but DHL and GOAT said my stuff was delivered and signed for but could not show me a signature or picture. Telling me to ask my neighbors.

Do y’all trust any other shoe site. Cuz I see some other joints I want but only on goat

Y’all I think I gotta roll with goat again but they oissed me off recently I don’t use third party stuff rather get nikes straight from Nike and etc. but goat has a good rep. So other day I try and get some grey dunks and did Klarna cuz why not. DHL supposed to deliver my shit and DHL is janky. Never got my shoes but DHL and GOAT said my stuff was delivered and signed for but could not show me a signature or picture. Telling me to ask my neighbors.

Do y’all trust any other shoe site. Cuz I see some other joints I want but only on goat

I dont fck with any resellers of consignment stores... I got ?uestlove AF1's back in the 00's from Flight Club back in the day thats about it... Mostly out of principle as well avoiding fakes...

I dont fck with any resellers of consignment stores... I got ?uestlove AF1's back in the 00's from Flight Club back in the day thats about it... Mostly out of principle as well avoiding fakes...

Facts my thing is if something goes wrong I don’t want to go through a third party

Back