Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull the plug on what exactly....

And try not to use the same 2015 complaints you niggas throw around.

I wanna see if you actually using logic or not

Wasnt necessarily directed to just him...even tho he spawned the question

That management is holding me down excuse doesn't work for Roman when he's constantly getting opportunity after opportunity, it just makes him come off whiny which is what heels do

So you disagree with the booking. I do as well. Roman should absolutely be a heel. This fued with Jinder looks like a slow burn heel turn (hopefully)

The Raw ME needs a credible dominant top heel. And that is Roman Reigns...He is perfect foil for the top face....Seth mfn Rollins

To add...the only reason that he comes off “whiney” is because we as adults and “smart fans” look at the product thru different lenses...

You have to remember that main roster WWE is presented and catered to a broader audience...might seem like the contrary cause of what we see on tv(which is a usually hardcore crowds because thats who spend the money to go to televised shows)

Whats whiney to us makes perfect sense and draws sympathy from the 8 and 9 yr old kids watching...

tumblr_p8r0yfdk2N1x8zyyoo1_540.gif

So AJ and nakamura are fighting tonight. On smackdown live. On free tv. Winner decides the stipulation for their MITB match. 4th fight in 2 months. Why?

I quit match. AJ has nakamura in the calf crusher. Ref puts the mic in nakamura face and when he asked if he quits, nakamura says me no speakie English

Ok.

Have it youre way.

Terms like "X-pac heat" exist for a reason.

But what do i know... Right? Aint like I got the shining or anything....

You right. But thats a term a large portion of the fanbase dont know or care to know

It seems like we the only ones that matter but we aint tho

For every one smart fan he has “xpac heat” with its about 3 that he doesnt

The problem w fans wanting these dream matches is once they happen, it continues to happen too often until they bore the fans. I truly think that’s a strategy they use to make fans lose interest in certain guys.

Nak v AJ shouldn’t have already faced off for what will be the 4th time in 2 months, really less.

But, this time Nak will win and make some nutty stipulation.

You right. But thats a term a large portion of the fanbase dont know or care to know

It seems like we the only ones that matter but we aint tho

For every one smart fan he has “xpac heat” with its about 3 that he doesnt

In almost every place they’re in for RAW, and every PPV, he’s booed to oblivion. He can’t talk w/o boo’s. Cena I don’t think was THAT hated. It’s not a good look. He needs to take a back seat. Legit, write him off, return him as a heel after a good diet/workout plan, inring work and an acting coach.

3 months and he wld be good. They’d still boo but his improvements wouldn’t go unnoticed and they would appreciate his heel work.

Easier said than done, but they have to do something.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but yea vibe Cena wasn’t booed as badly as this, and he won a lot more than Roman did. WWE has more than enough wrestlers for Roman to take a backseat and maybe repackage him or give him a few weeks/months off but I doubt they do that. As much as I respect Vince, he’s too damn stubborn.

Vince is heavily invested into reigns.... Why not being in sum of tha younga family members ta form tha new Samoan swat team.... have them leave bodies week afta week until he gets back on top

Maybe they finally taking a step back since he's in a feud with Jinder, they just need to keep him out of main events for a while

Maybe they finally taking a step back since he's in a feud with Jinder, they just need to keep him out of main events for a while

Or its a feud with Jinder with the belief that we hate Jinder so much that Roman gets cheered. Forgetting the fact that niggas can just boo both of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back