Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nho7voLv0l1rj6v1po1_1280.jpg

Doggie

wtf was up w that Lashley shit? U bring in a dude who could legit challenge Brock to a match for the title, both WWE and UFC (if he wanted to), that’s a major monster fucking storyline.

But you got him up there w 3 grown men dresses as women. We’re in our 30’s. This shit would’ve been funny w DX or Kurt Angle, this doesn’t fly and it’s so random. Stupid shit man. Smmfh

wtf was up w that Lashley shit? U bring in a dude who could legit challenge Brock to a match for the title, both WWE and UFC (if he wanted to), that’s a major monster fucking storyline.

But you got him up there w 3 grown men dresses as women. We’re in our 30’s. This shit would’ve been funny w DX or Kurt Angle, this doesn’t fly and it’s so random. Stupid shit man. Smmfh
Nigga black bruh. Vince don't take us seriously, unless you a coon ass cornball like Byron Saxton or some shit.

Nigga black bruh. Vince don't take us seriously, unless you a coon ass cornball like Byron Saxton or some shit.

It ain’t that I forget he’s black, it’s I forget that still I’m 2018 a black champion is an issue. He’s legit the black Brock Lesnar but a much better guy and nothing is wrong w that... smmfh..

u think once he passes that Trips and Steph will finally break that stupid shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back