Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas would do that cuff in high school. When big jeans was still a thing and sneaker culture was on the rise. Now mostly everyone rock fitted jeans so it's not necessary to do that to show off your shoes

sneaker culture "on the rise". Shit was full blown in the 80's. Showin' off ya kicks was something erruhbody did but unless ya momma was still buying your clothes two sizes too big thinking you were gonna grow into 'em there was no need for cuffs; you copped jeans the right size.

sneaker culture "on the rise". Shit was full blown in the 80's. Showin' off ya kicks was something erruhbody did but unless ya momma was still buying your clothes two sizes too big thinking you were gonna grow into 'em there was no need for cuffs; you copped jeans the right size.
On the rise again I should say. Niggas was getting outta only wearing AF1

View attachment 53209

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan come the fuck on... I know y'all niggas ain't out here with ya ankles out. REALLY??? Just straight up 80's White girl style and shit???

These gay niggas done really got in y'alls head. First they got you wearing bobby socks like lil girls, then they got you wearin your sister's jeans, now you puttin the same cuff in 'em your momma used to rock.

View attachment 53212

What are bobby socks

i had all black ankle socks only until my first time going to jail

long ass regular white tube socks for do dirt days.....for real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back