Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah niggas still cuff jeans. Jeans that arent tight need to be cuffed a bit
the only cuff that i know of is the pinwheel cuff

but niggas shouldnt still be out here rocking cuffs so deep you can find Jimmy Hoffa in em

Dont know wtf a pinwheel cuff is
how-to-pinroll-jeans-wear-sneaker-socks-comp-1.jpg

Reactions: 1/2
Lurk wanna hold on to those Brooklyn Express jeans so bad

5l5sh8mq4it4.jpg

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan come the fuck on... I know y'all niggas ain't out here with ya ankles out. REALLY??? Just straight up 80's White girl style and shit???

These gay niggas done really got in y'alls head. First they got you wearing bobby socks like lil girls, then they got you wearin your sister's jeans, now you puttin the same cuff in 'em your momma used to rock.

1526365056745.jpg

View attachment 53209

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan come the fuck on... I know y'all niggas ain't out here with ya ankles out. REALLY??? Just straight up 80's White girl style and shit???

These gay niggas done really got in y'alls head. First they got you wearing bobby socks like lil girls, then they got you wearin your sister's jeans, now you puttin the same cuff in 'em your momma used to rock.

View attachment 53212
my g

you wear toe socks

im sure your opinion on this is null in void

Niggas would do that cuff in high school. When big jeans was still a thing and sneaker culture was on the rise. Now mostly everyone rock fitted jeans so it's not necessary to do that to show off your shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back