Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you ain't peep the first pic I posted of 'em...

View attachment 42700

I got those too. Now, I thought they were made by the same company, but they're not. The Volcano Noodles compete with the 2X Spicy joints, and from what I've read the Volcano noodles are supposed to be hotter than the 2X joints. I didn't get a chance to try the curry noodles yesterday so I'm gonna have 'em today. I'll get to the 2X noodles later this week.
I read otherwise, but let me know when you eat 2x.

There has to be video of this
naw, no video this week, but there was this shit, lol

31154252_10211774518099261_7404391981851344896_o.jpg

lol, pastor caught me as soon as i got in there4, and asked me to give a right now praise....

i just said i was thankful for new traditions... my uncle had a life threatening surgery last year, like he almost aint' make it, and he still cant walk right...then he turned right around and lost his daughter..his oldest child, my little cousin......she had heart issues they say....smh...

but ever since his surgery, and even after my lil cuz passed, we still go to his house ever big fight, me...another uncle....some of the cousins, his son....

it's just a new family tradition i kinda sparked up and he really looks forward to it now...and it's something i love doing, so i don't see it ending any time soon....and i was just mad thankful for it, because we had a blast watching the fight over there....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back