Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the Korean grocery store around the way from the crib for tonight's dinner:

20180421_175452.jpg

20180421_175500.jpg

Copped these too, I'm eating one with dinner, which one y'all think a 'bruh should try first?

20180421_175249.jpg

Kids decided I should try the Volcano Chicken noodles.

20180421_183655.jpg

This sauce packet does not sit well with me.

20180421_184753.jpg

Added the sauce to the noodles, it came out of the packet dark blood red with a strong ass smell of hot ass peppers. I took my first bite and it wasn't so bad, nothing I haven't had before, a bit of burn but that's about it, so I ate more.

Huge mistake.

The shit got exponentially hotter with each bite. This shit is un-fucking-believably hot. Shit had my lips on fire, my tongue and roof of my mouth felt like skin was coming off. The pain was unbearable. My nose ran like a water faucet and I was sweating like I ran a marathon through Death Valley in the summer. There's no chicken flavor to be had here, only intense chili heat. I don't even know why they tease you with this shit like you might taste something akin to chicken or chicken broth. Nope, just more chili. Since I'm lactose intolerant and out of lactaid pills, I grabbed the first thing I could reach, Coke. Now, normally this is a huge no-no. Coke and hot shit just don't mix, but this shit is SO hot the Coke actually helped to ease the pain.

Two cans of Coke later and I finished it, I have a sneaky suspicion that this shit ain't over though... It's gotta come out of my body at some point.

I'm trying the hot curry noodles with lunch tomorrow.

Literal lol at "There's no chicken flavor to be had here..."

Yeah, shit was just pure heat. I just read some reviews on it and some said there was a tomato flavor to it, I tasted nothing but pain. My concern about when they finally come out was spot-on after I read a few reviews:

"... So most of the night consisted of loud, pungent, rumbling farts. I think I hit all the octaves; all of them. There was no stomach cramps, no pre-diarrhea feelings of anguish or urgency, no physical regret; just a hell of a lot of stinky farts. At this point I’m thinking 'Hey, if farts are your thing and you want to impress ‘da boyz’ then eat these before you hang out; you will be the life of the party'.

Well, 9.30pm rolls around (exactly 10 hours after eating them) and I spoke to soon; stomach cramped up and I ran for the bowl! A loud, wet, and fast ejection straight into the back of the bowl. It was a bit stingy, it stank, and it was regretful. Guess the volcano has erupted!"

31166892_10211774519699301_5734721929407889408_o.jpg

Kids decided I should try the Volcano Chicken noodles.

View attachment 42462

This sauce packet does not sit well with me.

View attachment 42463

Added the sauce to the noodles, it came out of the packet dark blood red with a strong ass smell of hot ass peppers. I took my first bite and it wasn't so bad, nothing I haven't had before, a bit of burn but that's about it, so I ate more.

Huge mistake.

The shit got exponentially hotter with each bite. This shit is un-fucking-believably hot. Shit had my lips on fire, my tongue and roof of my mouth felt like skin was coming off. The pain was unbearable. My nose ran like a water faucet and I was sweating like I ran a marathon through Death Valley in the summer. There's no chicken flavor to be had here, only intense chili heat. I don't even know why they tease you with this shit like you might taste something akin to chicken or chicken broth. Nope, just more chili. Since I'm lactose intolerant and out of lactaid pills, I grabbed the first thing I could reach, Coke. Now, normally this is a huge no-no. Coke and hot shit just don't mix, but this shit is SO hot the Coke actually helped to ease the pain.

Two cans of Coke later and I finished it, I have a sneaky suspicion that this shit ain't over though... It's gotta come out of my body at some point.

I'm trying the hot curry noodles with lunch tomorrow.
That aint shit. My sister in law had these.
8801073113428_800x800.jpg

2x the spice as the ones you ate. Like you at first bite its not that bad but it gets so much worse with every bite. They actually taste good if it wasnt trying to kill you.
I was sweating and shaking by the end an nigga was mad dizzy. I'll never do that again.

2x the spice as the ones you ate. Like you at first bite its not that bad but it gets so much worse with every bite. They actually taste good if it wasnt trying to kill you.
I was sweating and shaking by the end an nigga was mad dizzy. I'll never do that again.

I need to find these ASAP!

Oh, you ain't peep the first pic I posted of 'em...

20180421_175249.jpg

I got those too. Now, I thought they were made by the same company, but they're not. The Volcano Noodles compete with the 2X Spicy joints, and from what I've read the Volcano noodles are supposed to be hotter than the 2X joints. I didn't get a chance to try the curry noodles yesterday so I'm gonna have 'em today. I'll get to the 2X noodles later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back