Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i be thinkin im fucked up out here cuz i got allergies and indigestion lol

Give apple cider vinegar a try after heavy meals bro. It might change your life. Just this past week 2 people I've conversed with swear it changed their health

i didn't like 2 sleep studies,

i'm just fucked,

cpap helps.. but it doesn't really work, they don't thik surgery would really work either, my shit mad severe.. i sued to do the cpap, but i said fuck it,

it doesn't make that much of a difference and the shit is wild uncomfortable and loud..not to mention because of my severity that shit set on the higest level, and it's just blowing air into my face.....

if i ever do fall asleep, i'm constantly dreaming that i'm either falling, driving in a fast car, plane rollercoaster, or something with wind in m face, and my throat is dumb dry....

the shit done damn near suffocated me a few times too....

fuck that shit....

if it's my time to go, it's my time

I didn't start snoring and shit until I gained all this fuckin weight. It used to be that broads would shake me in the middle of the night 'cause I made next to no noise and barely moved once I hit deep sleep talmbout "I wanted to make sure you were still alive!"

Nowadays I snore so loud I wake myself up a lot. Yet another reason I need to un-lazy myself and drop about 80lbs.

This is my students hair.
My dreads are literally just like his and same color.
I hope I never lose the curls on the end of my dreads. I kinda wish mine were this size too.
I might need to go in and separate some.
0E514AD2-BD8F-486B-B673-0C47D136A581.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back