Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so just because I'm a nerd who plays video games, take care of my finances, read books, got good credit and happen to like Star Wars I only like white girls now ?? Y'all are deplorable !!! I swear I only hear American women say shit like that !!!

This is why you American women stay single and can't find a good man !!!!

Unbelievable !!

Uh Oh , ladies of ABW assemble.....and ATTACK:hedidit:

Wow so just because I'm a nerd who plays video games, take care of my finances, read books, got good credit and happen to like Star Wars I only like white girls now ?? Y'all are deplorable !!! I swear I only hear American women say shit like that !!!

Unbelievable !!

It was a joke fam-lay

I actually have attended a couple of comic cons

one in Va and one in Ny

Relax

Unbelievable !!
Gone need you to take that type out your font rebel canuck scum

3818507-maul+kills+qui-gon.gif

Race I will pull up in my robes for real bae....

Jokes aside that's dope AF, I heard in NY they take it to a whole nother level. I gotta attend. I'm doing fan Expo this year for sure. I might go as war machine (with the actual suit btw), Black Spiderman, Blade, or Rorschach from Watchmen.
It's the only major one in the city and yea it's pretty cool. No where near as extravagant as San Diego cause all the major stars go out there but still dope.

Race I will pull up in my robes for real bae....

Jokes aside that's dope AF, I heard in NY they take it to a whole nother level. I gotta attend. I'm doing fan Expo this year for sure. I might go as war machine (with the actual suit btw), Black Spiderman, Blade, or Rorschach from Watchmen.

You would love the one in NY. I lost all my pics because my phone broke but it was an experience. ahhhh it was so dope. Go to one if you can one day, you wont regret it.

I hope you take pictures while at the fan expo. Your costume idea sounds dope!

Btw I love nerd shit or watching people enjoy something out of the norm or something they are truly passionate about.

I still play dungeons and dragons soooooo trust me, I respect all nerd shit lmao

Dayum Race thats incredible
!!! And I still play as well, I'm a bard, race is human I have the Xanathar Handbook and everything.

When I go I'll post the pics here. I might fuck around and go as Ironman instead of War Machine just to spite @Ironman LOLOLOL
It's always in October migga let me know so I can send yo ass back to Canada lol

4770553-iron+man+gif+tank+missile.gif

You would love the one in NY. I lost all my pics because my phone broke but it was an experience. ahhhh it was so dope. Go to one if you can one day, you wont regret it.

I hope you take pictures while at the fan expo. Your costume idea sounds dope!

Btw I love nerd shit or watching people enjoy something out of the norm or something they are truly passionate about.

I still play dungeons and dragons soooooo trust me, I respect all nerd shit lmao

wtf,why you be frontin like you Angela Davis or something ?, don't let us find out you're dating Lou_Cypher buying him Airwalk shoes and playing pogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back