Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this asked yet?
It wont be cause niggas too focused o
Beezy my homie from way back but it ain’t bout that...it’s bout the strong and negative feelings u harbor towards her....I don’t think I ve seen a chick on ABW get spoken to like u spoke to Beezy today so it’s important that we get to the bottom of it for a better posting experience for all of us....so ur beef with her is that she posts pics and ppl like the pics?

So you wanna simplify what I said cause that's your friend? Got it.

And here I thought the whole 80+ posts were pictures from everybody holiday weekend.... Y'all in here........... fussn
:Pathetic:

Alot of shit said and posted on this forum is sad as fuck. If no one spoke about anything whats the purpose of being on a forum?
This isn't singling you out so don't take it that way

But there seems to be this mindset that admiring a females pics somehow makes you a simp or that you somehow have built a shrine of her because you said hello

Ok, you don't like _______, ok, keep it moving. Don't react to her posts or anything. You might not like her but there might be another guy that does

Oh btw, she posts pics. I just don't get it.

This isn't singling you out so don't take it that way

But there seems to be this mindset that admiring a females pics somehow makes you a simp or that you somehow have built a shrine of her because you said hello

Ok, you don't like _______, ok, keep it moving. Don't react to her posts or anything. You might not like her but there might be another guy that does

Oh btw, she posts pics. I just don't get it.

You obviously didnt get my issue but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back