Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like somebody said earlier shit was a misunderstanding that could be resolved before it blows up into something else

If @Kandy said she was laughing at her saying shes here for it then thats what she was laugin about cause since when has Kandy been known to sugarcoat shit on here?

Beezy came from the IC and she done been through some shit cause she used to post up in the picture thread over there so she prolly used to folks trying to throw slick jabs n shit.. so she stay ready to defend herself. She just need to know that this aint the IC so she can chill and let her guard down.

Like somebody said earlier shit was a misunderstanding that could be resolved before it blows up into something else

If @Kandy said she was laughing at her saying shes here for it then thats what she was laugin about cause since when has Kandy been known to sugarcoat shit on here?

Beezy came from the IC and she done been through some shit cause she used to post up in the picture thread over there so she prolly used to folks trying to throw slick jabs n shit.. so she stay ready to defend herself. She just need to know that this aint the IC so she can chill and let her guard down.
I’m saying! When have I sugarcoated anything on this mf and why the fuck would I start with her?

I laughed at her post and she went in attack mode. Cheel like fr.

@knowreasonforpeace we still haven’t heard why u hate Beezus fam what happened?

Nothing close to hate. Just pointed out the clown shit she was on when the ic was up which she doing now. Looking for pity post from niggas that have bad taste in women. How about you ask her why she felt offended by kandy when she was simply giving her props for saying something funny instead of the "I'm the poor little white girl and I'm being picked on" routine she doing. Waiting for captain save a smut to be the white knight and fend off any attackers. Fuck that bitch

If you one of them niggas that was lusting over Kat and this broad then flipped your demeanor towards white women and doing the whole I love black women only shit when joining abw then you a clown ass nigga. This is directed specifically at those niggas.

If you one of them niggas that was listing over Kate and this broad then flipped your how demeanor towards white women and doing the whole I love black women only shit when joining abw then you a clown ass nigga. This is directed specifically at those niggas.
Oh they here lmao

Nothing close to hate. Just pointed out the clown shit she was on when the ic was up which she doing now. Looking for pity post from niggas that have bad taste in women. How about you ask her why she felt offended by kandy when she was simply giving her props for saying something funny instead of the "I'm the poor little white girl and I'm being picked on" routine she doing. Waiting for captain save a smut to be the white knight and fend off any attackers. Fuck that bitch
Why makes u say niggas complimenting Beezy got bad taste in women

If you one of them niggas that was lusting over Kat and this broad then flipped your demeanor towards white women and doing the whole I love black women only shit when joining abw then you a clown ass nigga. This is directed specifically at those niggas.
I thought we named names here.

Either way, why does other people's tastes bother you so much? And why can't people come to her aid the same way they do with other women?

Reactions: Az
That's my opinion. You asking alot of questions so I'm assuming shes your friend since she @'ed you in convo. You take issue with anything I said?
Beezy my homie from way back but it ain’t bout that...it’s bout the strong and negative feelings u harbor towards her....I don’t think I ve seen a chick on ABW get spoken to like u spoke to Beezy today so it’s important that we get to the bottom of it for a better posting experience for all of us....so ur beef with her is that she posts pics and ppl like the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back