Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I wanna post -post. Lol

View attachment 68187

method-man-redman-dj-erb1.jpeg

then whats the point of the feature of anonymity. This a forum people got to learn to fend for themselves
Nah

Ain't no anon pic jks getting cracked on my watch. You can be scared in other threads but the pic thread ain't it. Ppl don't need to learn to fend for themselves, niggas need to learn to stand on they own two feet

Don't throw rocks and hide ya hand. Not in the pic threads

Nah

Ain't no anon pic jks getting cracked on my watch. You can be scared in other threads but the pic thread ain't it. Ppl don't need to learn to fend for themselves, niggas need to learn to stand on they own two feet

Don't throw rocks and hide ya hand. Not in the pic threads
Are they really hiding if the mods can see who it is?

Are they really hiding if the mods can see who it is?
Mods can't see it and it is hiding because the person who the joke was about don't know who threw the rock

This ain't for discussion my man, you wanna crack a jk in any pic thread do it under ya name

#Dassit

Mods can't see it and it is hiding because the person who the joke was about don't know who threw the rock

This ain't for discussion my man, you wanna crack a jk in any pic thread do it under ya name

#Dassit
Don't get ya mod pissy panties in a bunch. My pic got roasted too and sadly I'm sticking up for the person.

Last edited:
So anonymous jokes getting ove when we have a feature that can show who made the joke

So ABW Bucks are considered useless in that aspect.

Lame as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back