Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll see how urs is and go from there
i appreciate it.

but bruh ...you go more places than me...this year is only special because im retiring. so the plan is to hit 5 continents from a dark skinned black mans point of view.

its all about being from philly and always told certain things you cant obtain becauase you are black and now most of the world is not out of reach.

including the 7th continent...hint hint

im getting a special made hat that has a 360 degree view...to see how people react to see me coming and going and my surroundings.

wish a nigga luck

i appreciate it.

but bruh ...you go more places than me...this year is only special because im retiring. so the plan is to hit 5 continents from a dark skinned black mans point of view.

its all about being from philly and always told certain things you cant obtain becauase you are black and now most of the world is not out of reach.

including the 7th continent...hint hint

im getting a special made hat that has a 360 degree view...to see how people react to see me coming and going and my surroundings.

wish a nigga luck
Wifey wants to visit the 7th continent for like her 40th but the way climate change is set up, we may need to hit that up sooner than later.

good luck!

Geneva maybe but wifey was put off by how expensive stuff was in Swiss. We shall see
zurich is more expensive. its a young people town

but you guys most likely stay in the tourist part? feel free to correct me if im wrong

i got a lunch check card......free food up to 100 ch a day

zurich is more expensive. its a young people town

but you guys most likely stay in the tourist part? feel free to correct me if im wrong

i got a lunch check card......free food up to 100 ch a day
Wasn’t in Zurich for too long. Most of time was spent in Zermatt. But yeah it probably was the tourist part

Wasn’t in Zurich for too long. Most of time was spent in Zermatt. But yeah it probably was the tourist part
you basically went from new york to orlando..lol

zermatt is resortish too. even for the swiss

but i understand ....

try interlaken next visit
or leisen(right outrside geneva)

you must do jungfrau(no rkelly) also....you ewont regret it...your wifey..will be stuntin on hoes

had me a bit pink

you basically went from new york to orlando..lol

zermatt is resortish too. even for the swiss

but i understand ....

try interlaken next visit
or leisen(right outrside geneva)

you must do jungfrau(no rkelly) also....you ewont regret it...your wifey..will be stuntin on hoes

had me a bit pink
We got a great room in Zermatt with a perfect view so couldn’t complain
2183F48E-EE1D-408C-B4DD-1A61AB07ABDA.jpeg

A woman with a mean walk.....

boi

its one here (works for another company in the building) thats the coldest

like, nothing particularly crazy about the body but the walk makes everything look good smh

sumn about the non bag hand that never fully rests, but rather drifts back and forth at the midsection while the elbow swings in perfect unison with the cake show

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back