Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago he was barely chest level to tha counter....
View attachment 542588
Buuut now....
View attachment 542589

Oh yeah....I hugged him, gave’em a kiss on his forehead and told him I love him this morning when I dropped him off at his mom’s house...like I ALWAYS do...
Aye brotha this is beautiful but one question....why he wearing that jersey bruh? :readyforwar:

Aye brotha this is beautiful but one question....why he wearing that jersey bruh? :readyforwar:

I’m a big believer in letting him be his own person...never tried to push my musical tastes or sports opinions on him...

Now I got a son who not only likes Steph, Clay, Draymond and tha rest of those punks...THIS dude likes Drake!!!

Why lawd!!!????!!?

:cry:Lol

My son choose flag first. Didn’t like it because he wanted to play tackle but was to young.

then he play basketball. He sucked but he enjoyed it.

Now he’s playing tackle football and wants to run track. Said he gon try baseball next year.

My son sucks at the skills part of sport and always behind players when it comes to actually playing but he’s always the most athletic person on the teams he played on. Killed in field day every year and stay burning the kids in his grade and grade above when it comes to just being athletic.

He has big calf muscles and low key swole to be 8 Lololololol

If he ever takes any sport serious he can be nice. Right now he just loves to run around and play with kids even if they are younger or older.

We been practicing in the backyard but I see defense is where he gon play because he ain’t the best at catching lol
EF31CB1D-AAAE-46C0-AEF6-2E93C335F380.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back