Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Cowherd talking shit saying that "Colin Kaepernick is a sell out because he is planning to stand for the pledge now since he is a free agent".

When you have a new coach in Chip Kelly, along with Blaine Gabbard being your only competition, in SF, it is easy to take that political stance is the argument that Cowherd is making against Kaepernick.

Anyways, his argument is stupid because taking that political stance is something that will forever affect Kaepernick's marketability for the rest of his career.

Free-agency starts today, anyone else excited?

I am not because the Patriots may have a lot of departures today.

The price of having two successful drafts back-to-back filled with later round picks who are on shorter contracts, while striking out in the next few drafts.

No because the saints have only signed one FA worth a damn in brees

I take that back. The sharper signing was goat. Singlehanded turned the defense around

OBJ , Sheppard AND Marshall? If we get a couple decent nigga on the O line, it's a wrap b.

giphy.gif
@NoOneImportant

True, Perkins is a solid, still hard to say if he's a first down back or not until we see him behind a decent O line.

I was watching the combine like I had Tomlin on speed dial. I saw a bunch of defensive players we need. Saw a couple of 6' 2" corners. Some middle lb's and a couple of pass rushers that would be day 1 starters on my team .

Anyone else dislike post-NFL career Cris Carter? I do.

The whole crying on that DV commercial, snitching on his momma for beating him, talking about Michael Irvin's issues, telling NFL rookies to get a fall guy in their crew, the constant flip-flopping in arguments, and more situations are the reasons I don't care for him.

Last edited:
Anyone else dislike post-NFL career Cris Carter? I do.

The whole crying on that DV commercial, snitching on his momma for beating him, talking about Michael Irvin's issues, telling NFL rookies to get a fall guy in their crew, the constant flip-flopping in argument positions, and more situations are the reasons I don't care for him.
Is it just me or does it seem like some former players become real hypocrites when they become announcers or owners. One of the best interviews was when Keyshawn was interviewing Chad and called him out for being selfish and Chad said but I learned it from you. Because they are cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back