Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

After seeing our schedule, I'm pretty hyped. We have 4 Primteime games (1 that's in London, that's a first) and 4 of our last 5 are at home. If we clicking on all cylinders, there's no reason we shouldn't get into the post season again

After seeing our schedule, I'm pretty hyped. We have 4 Primteime games (1 that's in London, that's a first) and 4 of our last 5 are at home. If we clicking on all cylinders, there's no reason we shouldn't get into the post season again

I think I might go to the game in London. Sucks that both Monday games are road games but glad to see us getting some respect with those two looks. Niggas better not shit the bed like they did against the Steelers last season. Got us going 10-6

Y'all think it's better to have the bye towards the middle of the season or the end

I think I might go to the game in London. Sucks that both Monday games are road games but glad to see us getting some respect with those two looks. Niggas better not shit the bed like they did against the Steelers last season. Got us going 10-6

Yea that sounds about right. 10-6 or 11-5 is what I project as well. 1 or 2 more wins than last season. As we will be implementing a new scheme and the coaching staff in place is largely an enigma. But even in saying that, they can't be any worse than the "Going in Style", Senior citizen staff we previously had.

Sidenote: How are you feeling about the jerseys now that the dust has settled? I'll be quite honest with you. At first, I hated them. But after seeing them from other angles and how they look on the players, they're growing on me. They also look vastly superior to the new Jags uniforms in comparison. Those shits look like a cheap knock-off brand that's hanging on a Clearance rack in TJ Maxx

Yea that sounds about right. 10-6 or 11-5 is what I project as well. 1 or 2 more wins than last season. As we will be implementing a new scheme and the coaching staff in place is largely an enigma. But even in saying that, they can't be any worse than the "Going in Style", Senior citizen staff we previously had.

Sidenote: How are you feeling about the jerseys now that the dust has settled? I'll be quite honest with you. At first, I hated them. But after seeing them from other angles and how they look on the players, they're growing on me. They also look vastly superior to the new Jags uniforms in comparison. Those shits look like a cheap knock-off brand that's hanging on a Clearance rack in TJ Maxx

The Navy ones are fire. The whites are meh don't really care for the color rush jerseys. Just seen the Jags new unis lmao shits is straight vanilla. At least they got rid of those trash ass helmets.

just saw my teams schedule
i’m looking forward to another top 5 pick next year

Giants schedule looks crazy tough. However, jaguars and Dallas have no wide receivers and limited QB play. If they can get 4 wins before the bye week, the schedule might allow them to make a playoff push towards the end of the season. Of course, drafting Barkley and signing Dez will help. Also need to find another edge rusher and a Guard

Giants getting SB is a waste.

They don’t have the oline for dude to shine

Oline being worked on. I think if they get Barkley, they should try to get the best OLinemen available in the 2nd or 3rd rd. We are not gonna have an elite defense this year. So might as well get a running game and protect Eli, which will help the defense rest. I honestly wouldn't be mad if they get the DE Chubb or trade out n get Q Nelson. But if they get Nelson make sure they pick up one of those RBs in the 2nd or 3rd

Redskins schedule is shity. Looking forward to that top five pick and Jay grudens firing.

I doubt it. But at the same time I get it. Last two seasons the narrative was the same regarding our schedule and those were tougher on paper. They’ll hover somewhere around .500 like the past couple seasons

Back