Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Unless Bob McNair is no longer the owner, the Texans will eternally hold a L & won't win shit.

never understood how anyone would want to play for that racist organization. i hope we embarrass them to the point of them getting booed off the field twice this season

Last edited:
So, Bobby Griff the 3rd gets a run, but Kap still can't?

Fuck the Ravens, and their cowardly-ass owner.

- Kap's NFL career is over because he is suing the NFL owners
- this announcement comes a day before Ozzie Newsome, Harbaugh and others in the Ravens organization are questioned in the Kaepernick collusion case
- The Raven's signed RG3 is the equivalent of a racist way of saying "I have black friends too" defense

Brah u buggin. Kaep actually had a few good seasons. RG3 had 1

Colin was never good in my eyes I don't see what yall talking about he wasn't accurate and thats fact. Him and RG3 benefit from the scheme that they were running. It was clear as day the colin wasn't a accurate passer.
RG3 knock on him was his health and reading defenses. He was more accurate the colin period! all colin does better is run

RG3 had 1 good year

He a bum too
Rg3 has arm talent which is the best asset that a qb can have. RG3 arm>>>>>>CK

Colin was never good in my eyes I don't see what yall talking about he wasn't accurate and thats fact. Him and RG3 benefit from the scheme that they were running. It was clear as day the colin wasn't a accurate passer.
RG3 knock on him was his health and reading defenses. He was more accurate the colin period! all colin does better is run

You give that nigga too much credit. Kap done but at least he had a more recent season where he put up decent numbers. You put too much stock in RG3's rookie season. Even I saw through that bullshit & I'm a Redskins fan. Once the defenses studied his ass it was a wrap. No pocket presence will get you eaten alive & at least Kap could do that at a respectable level. When he hasn't been injured he's done NOTHING worthwhile to justify him being anything more than a journeyman backup. Both these dudes at the same level until otherwise... and having arm talent is good but not the best asset. If thats the case Jeff George would be in the hall of fame.

Kap’s everything else>>>>Bob Griff.

You heard the Shanahans: that muhfucka Bobby Griff had one of the lowest QB IQs he had ever seen. Plus he was arrogant as shit and threw damn near all his organizations under buses and cement trucks and steam rollers.

the bolded can literally be said about every player who’s had success in the league

Kap’s everything else>>>>Bob Griff.

You heard the Shanahans: that muhfucka Bobby Griff had one of the lowest QB IQs he had ever seen. Plus he was arrogant as shit and threw damn near all his organizations under buses and cement trucks and steam rollers.
I know he was and I'm not disputing that. I never thought kaep was good. Dude just couldn't throw and rg3 was better at it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-of-bob-mcnairs-comments-about-barack-obama/

Owen Daniels confirms Duane Brown’s account of Bob McNair’s comments about Barack Obama

When former Texans tackle Duane Brownsaid last year that owner Bob McNair expressed dismay and disappointment to the team after the election of Barack Obama in 2008, the Texans and McNair did not dispute the claim. Nearly six months later, McNair has taken issue with Brown’s remarks, essentially claiming that Brown is lying.

“I don’t go into meetings and express views like that,” McNair told the Wall Street Journal. “I never said that. He has no problem saying things that are not true.”

McNair likely would say that former Texans tight end Owen Daniels has no problem saying things that are not true, either. Because Daniels has confirmed Brown’s version of the events.

Appearing recently on ESPN 97.5 in Houston, Daniels said that, indeed, McNair made the comments in question to the team in November 2008.

“We’re in the middle of the season, and this guy gets elected, and it wasn’t the guy that he was supporting,” Daniels said of McNair. “But a lot of the guys on the team were very supportive of Barack.”

Daniels recalls thinking that the comments were “weird” at the time. Daniels said that, after having a chance to look back and reflect on it, “That was weirder than I was actually making it out to be back then.”

Here’s what Brown told PFT last October, after McNair’s “inmates running the prison” remarks came to light: “He came to talk to the team. He was visibly upset about [the election of Barack Obama]. He said, ‘I know a lot of y’all are happy right now, but it’s not the outcome that some of us were looking for.’ That was very shocking to me.”

McNair now dismisses Brown’s version of the events by claiming that “all Duane was trying to do was be a troublemaker.” Based on some of the comments McNair has made in recent weeks, however, he’s apparently making enough trouble for himself.

UPDATE 12:42 p.m. ET: Daniels appeared on ESPN 97.5 last month, before McNair denied the claim.

0f8de31d4899df9160f0b3499707bc4e.gif

The NFC is stacked. Some really good teams are going to miss the playoffs next year. Mean while the AFC is pretty much wide open. Two years from now when the Steelers and Pats are out of the mix the AFC elite will look completely different. I'm so used to the Pats/Steelers/Colts/Ravens battling it out but with Brady and Gronk retiring soon and Big Ben and Bell on the way out those teams will be forced to rebuild. Only teams I'm really worried about are Houston and Jacksonville.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23077347/aldon-smith-arrested-again-held-500000-bond

Aldon Smith arrested for third time in two months, held on $500K bond

Aldon Smith is being held by the San Francisco Sheriff's Department on $500,000 bond after he arrested Friday for the third time in two months.

According to online records, the former Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers linebacker's next court date is on Wednesday.

Smith was arraigned Thursday on three charges of violating a protective order, which was issued when he was arraigned March 12 for his original domestic violence charges stemming from a March 3 incident with his fiancée. He turned himself in on those charges on March 23 but failed to show for a court appearance two weeks ago before making his appearance Thursday. He was ordered to wear an ankle monitor, which monitors alcohol use through sweat.

Smith was booked for violating a condition of his electronic monitoring, Sheriff's spokeswoman Nancy Crowley told the San Francisco Chronicle.

Smith's fiancée, Shawna McKnight, said in a statement to TMZ Sports that, "Unfortunately through these circumstances Aldon and I are no longer together."

"Although it's with a heavy heart, I truly wish him the best and pray he gets the help he needs. I will always have love for him, but at this point I'm simply the victim in this ongoing case," she said.

Smith, a first-round pick of the 49ers in 2011 and a first-team All-Pro in 2012 who had 44 sacks in his first three seasons, has had several run-ins with the law. He has been arrested on DUI charges multiple times and has previously faced weapon charges that were later reduced.

The 28-year-old played nine games for Oakland in 2015, with seven starts, and had 3.5 sacks. But the NFL, in reaction to his numerous brushes with the law and the league's substance abuse policy, suspended Smith for a year on Nov. 17, 2015, and has yet to reinstate him.

Back