Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Yes I did. I really hope that leak was to troll everybody as an April Fools joke or something smh

Sadly it's real. The NFL is launching an investigation on the leak. Don't think they would do that over a fake. Hopefully the away and alternate look better.

i remember that one offseason where the eagles went all out but finished like 4-12 or some shit. it was one of those years mike vick was the QB

something tells me the rams will underachieve this season. maybe it’s because i’m not 100% sold on their QB

Sadly it's real. The NFL is launching an investigation on the leak. Don't think they would do that over a fake. Hopefully the away and alternate look better.

Yea, im hoping the away ones are better too. but im not holding my breath. the worst part is that they were hyping this up to make it seem like it was going to be some sort of radical change fans would enjoy. they couldve kept quiet over this bullshit if this is what it is.

Sidenote: do you have NFL Network? Byard is going to be a guest on NFL Total Access. Word is him and Deion will potentially have an exchange of words over the twitter beef.

Edit: Nvm. they had Reggie Wayne on instead. looks like Primetime ducked

Last edited:
i remember that one offseason where the eagles went all out but finished like 4-12 or some shit. it was one of those years mike vick was the QB

something tells me the rams will underachieve this season. maybe it’s because i’m not 100% sold on their QB

I was just about to say this shit. That QB is suspect af to me. Teams w a decent defense will stack the box and figure out a way to make Goff neat them from the pocket. If he can consistently do that, I'll be sold

Yea, im hoping the away ones are better too. but im not holding my breath. the worst part is that they were hyping this up to make it seem like it was going to be some sort of radical change fans would enjoy. they couldve kept quiet over this bullshit if this is what it is.

Sidenote: do you have NFL Network? Byard is going to be a guest on NFL Total Access. Word is him and Deion will potentially have an exchange of words over the twitter beef.

Edit: Nvm. they had Reggie Wayne on instead. looks like Primetime ducked

Exactly they've been hyping this shit up for a minute. I would like to see us continue to implement the Greek theme tho. Bring back that black 300 dude as the mascot. They even started doing the 300 war chant at home games last year. Pretty dope imo. Dion is a fucking idiot btw.

Exactly they've been hyping this shit up for a minute. I would like to see us continue to implement the Greek theme tho. Bring back that black 300 dude as the mascot. They even started doing the 300 war chant at home games last year. Pretty dope imo. Dion is a fucking idiot btw.

I knew there was a reason i liked you (No Atl) outside of the fact that we are fans of the same team. we also seem to think along the same lines. these were exactly my thoughts. we most certainly need to explore more of the greek theme. i mean the city of Nashville is nicknamed "The Athens of the South". How more clearer do you need to be? We should capitalize off of that. I agree that we should brink back the nigga who was the mascot. he's an imposing figure and a much better choice than T-rac (who's idea was that anyway?). I would also like to see more emphasis placed of the sword cutting through the logo. that was my favorite aspect about it

They wont. Trust me. Mainly cuz that head coach is the real deal n the team got too much talent. 10 - 6 at worst.

Back